Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/8/2013 3:57:17 AM EDT
Has anyone seen any news release on what Hillary Clinton thinks about an attack on Syria?

I have seen nothing---but I don't read all the news on the subject.

You'd think that the news folks would be asking her how she feels about it . . . seeing as how she is the assumed to be the next US president.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 3:58:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I posted a link somewhere on here she was for it. Funny how it's on the "DL" though. I found the link on DU. They didn't want to talk about it either apparently.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 4:01:11 AM EDT
[#2]
She's in the Saudi's pocket.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 4:01:15 AM EDT
[#3]
She came out - very quietly - in support of the President.  She knows that Obama is twisting in the wind on this one and she doesn't want it to haunt her in 2016.

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 4:02:18 AM EDT
[#4]
SAW HER FRIDAY ON hln SHE SUPPORTS
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 4:05:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Meh, what difference would it make?
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 4:11:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Beaten by six minutes.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 4:19:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Obama and friends aren't gonna make her stick her neck out on this one in a public way since shes gonna try to run for the office next go around.  If we attack and all goes well I'm sure there will be a record or some quotes of her supporting the matter.  If it all goes to shit I'm sure they'll drudge up some shit about how she was 'uneasy' with it or 'given the intelligence she knew of' or some other hokey cop out type bullshit.  Important rule of running for office, NO STRONG CONVICTIONS ABOUT ANYTHING unless you're speaking to a cherry picked or politically homogeneous crowd.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 4:26:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Her SoS performance record has already turned to shit with Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Benghazi Raid, Susan Rice, Samantha Power, etc.  Repubs are stupid if they do not hammer Billary with those fiascos.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 4:31:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Her SoS performance record has already turned to shit with Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Benghazi Raid, Susan Rice, Samantha Power, etc.  Repubs are stupid if they do not hammer Billary with those fiascos.
View Quote

Naw, they just don't want to get Vince Fostered!

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:20:42 AM EDT
[#10]
The msm/cnn, DU, dailykoz, huffPOSt, mike day and dailypall closet demorats assume that commie will be the next US president. Liberal projection. That's about it.

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:22:34 AM EDT
[#11]
someone told her that Monica Lewisnky is in Syria so Hillary supports the attack.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:23:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:23:37 AM EDT
[#13]

"What difference does it make?"
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:29:48 AM EDT
[#14]
That's like asking what the clerk at the local comer store thinks, who gives a fuck, she is a nothing.   IF that clown is even concerned about anything, it should be Benghazi.  Where is the outrage from zero and that hag over that one?  Fuck her and fuck her narcissistic puppeteer.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:39:14 AM EDT
[#15]
She's too pissed off about having to wait 24 hours to get her new lesbo tramp stamp to comment.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:45:16 AM EDT
[#16]
She won't comment too openly; have to keep the options open for 2016.

If the strike goes well, she will have been a big supporter of the attack, and maybe even personally orchestrated key parts of it "behind the scenes."

If the strike goes poorly, it will come out later that she told Obama and Kerry "NO BLOOD FOR OIL!" and was overruled.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:54:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

that is not accurate

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

closer
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 7:08:39 AM EDT
[#18]
In before she has another aneurysm or cankle surgery.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 7:11:29 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 7:18:02 AM EDT
[#20]

Since no one else has already posted it...
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 7:18:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Progressives do not destroy their own superstars.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 7:22:33 AM EDT
[#22]

I don't understand how she can even remotely be considered for President after that.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 7:22:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
She came out - very quietly - in support of the President.  She knows that Obama is twisting in the wind on this one and she doesn't want it to haunt her in 2016.

View Quote

Ya, that whole Libya,  Benghazi thing is not going to mix well with this Syria intervention on her 2016 bio.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 7:28:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Assuming she's maneuvering to be the next PotUS, why would she want to associate herself with this debacle?  Seriously, she has nothing to gain by making any statement whatsoever, for or against.

Her political power comes from her name and her gender; anything that she actually does or says can only hurt her.  To ensure victory in the next election she merely has to smile & wave while her underlings and the media destroy whatever sacrificial lamb the Republicans put forward.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 7:46:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Syria-We need to blow it up to find out what's in it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 8:37:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Assuming she's maneuvering to be the next PotUS, why would she want to associate herself with this debacle?  Seriously, she has nothing to gain by making any statement whatsoever, for or against.

Her political power comes from her name and her gender; anything that she actually does or says can only hurt her.  To ensure victory in the next election she merely has to smile & wave while her underlings and the media destroy whatever sacrificial lamb the Republicans put forward.
View Quote

My question was why national news folks don't ASK her what her position is.

As everybody knows, she would like to stay silent so she cannot be accused of having taken the wrong position.

And, yes, I also know that the national media would never ask a question that could make her look bad---figuratively speaking, of course.

But I would think Fox News or somebody would be at least asking the question.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 8:44:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Depends on the outcome. That's when you will hear her opinion.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 8:44:39 AM EDT
[#28]
The media will insulate her from Syria because they see that it's, at best, not exactly a great thing for Obama, and would hurt Hilldawg in the long run.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 8:47:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

damnit.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 9:38:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

damnit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

damnit.

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 9:49:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

As everybody knows, she would like to stay silent so she cannot be accused of having taken the wrong position.

And, yes, I also know that the national media would never ask a question that could make her look bad---figuratively speaking, of course.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because Fox News is the bastion of hard driving, honest reporting and in-depth probing questions that get to the meat of the issues?

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 10:45:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Because Fox News is the bastion of hard driving, honest reporting and in-depth probing questions that get to the meat of the issues?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would Hillary grant an interview to a critical reporter?
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 11:10:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

ETA: Oh man my apologies, I didn't realize the pic was that big, I made it smaller. YUCK!  

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 3:07:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I don't understand how she can even remotely be considered for President after that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You sir, seriously underestimate the American voting public.

-Gator
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 3:09:05 PM EDT
[#35]
I will move out of the country if that woman is elected president.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 3:09:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

-Gator
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Gator

Big time.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 3:10:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I will move out of the country if that woman is elected president.
View Quote

Me too
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 3:26:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm glad there's a thread on the political ramifications of all this. The libs I know are losing their minds and it doesn't seem appropriate to discuss the political fallout in the serious threads.

I know it's a fucked up situation and the administration is damaging our national image and likely to get us involved in an action that's contrary to our national interests and could easily blow up into a huge national tragedy.

That said...Rand 2016 seems a whole lot more likely lately.

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 3:28:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:23:30 PM EDT
[#40]

fucking ugly to the bone.......just ugly, ugly as sin,
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:06:00 AM EDT
[#41]
She'll be speaking about it today.

And zero will be making his rounds to all the MSM to get support for his war.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:10:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I'm glad there's a thread on the political ramifications of all this. The libs I know are losing their minds and it doesn't seem appropriate to discuss the political fallout in the serious threads.

I know it's a fucked up situation and the administration is damaging our national image and likely to get us involved in an action that's contrary to our national interests and could easily blow up into a huge national tragedy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dunno.  Some dude (black O supporter) on conservative radio this morning was mad because zero wasn't taking things far enough.  He said, and I paraphrase "Obama is acting too much like a senator and is compromising too much just to be poplar.  He still doesn't realize he's the most powerful man in the werld and can do whatever he wants. He needs to do that. Reagan did some un-poplar things when he was pres'dent and some pretty unethical things, but it turned out better for the American People."

I know that's one opinion out of a lot of assholes, but I always go by the thought that if I can randomly hear something like that while flipping the dial, he's not the only one who thinks we should have a king.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:17:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Has anyone seen any news release on what Hillary Clinton thinks about an attack on Syria?
View Quote

She thinks she should keep her mouth shut and stay far far away while Obongo fucks it up, because she knows the only thing people will be thinking about in 2016 is "OMG we can haz the first woman prezident! How historic!"

Which is the exactly the same flawed mentality that landed us Obongo.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:20:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I dunno.  Some dude (black O supporter) on conservative radio this morning was mad because zero wasn't taking things far enough.  He said, and I paraphrase "Obama is acting too much like a senator and is compromising too much just to be poplar.  He still doesn't realize he's the most powerful man in the werld and can do whatever he wants. He needs to do that. Reagan did some un-poplar things when he was pres'dent and some pretty unethical things, but it turned out better for the American People."

I know that's one opinion out of a lot of assholes, but I always go by the thought that if I can randomly hear something like that while flipping the dial, he's not the only one who thinks we should have a king.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dunno, a quick check of DU indicates they've turned on Obama in a major way, and my lib neighbors that I've always found a useful proxy for public opinion are livid. I thought going after guns would be a problem for Dems on the margin, but even suggesting starting another war of choice in the middle east is destroying support in their base.

I'm not saying this would help a McCain, but Rand?
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:30:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

But, but she traveled to more foreign countries than any previous Secretary of State!?!?!?!?  
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:31:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

But, but she traveled to more foreign countries than any previous Secretary of State!?!?!?!?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even got sniped at once.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:34:57 AM EDT
[#47]
What does she think?

Same as she thinks about everything else: how can I exploit this for political gain?
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:38:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
What does she think?

Same as she thinks about everything else: how can I exploit this for political gain?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:50:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Hillary doesn’t normally  suck dick but when she does it’s Obama’s dick.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 6:04:55 AM EDT
[#50]
She's currently unemployed, so she doesn't have to give a press conference...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top