Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 12/17/2012 3:57:20 PM EDT
Women like really good looking guys and rich guys.

After that they just settle
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#1]
They like rich guys who look good to marry. Once their husband ages, they look for young guys to bang while their husband pays for their sports car and shopping trips.
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 3:58:39 PM EDT
[#2]
In it for their penis pocketbooks
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 3:58:59 PM EDT
[#3]
$ecurity.
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Their Hands

Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:02:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Their Hands  

But, not small hands.

Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:03:17 PM EDT
[#6]
bank account and big dick
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:03:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Erect penis
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:03:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Their Hands  

But, not small hands.

Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:04:14 PM EDT
[#9]
money and shiny things
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:04:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Their guns ?
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:04:45 PM EDT
[#11]
My wife tells me security is the next thing for most women.  Both financial and physical security.
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:04:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Confidence. Leadership.
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:05:36 PM EDT
[#13]
What do women like most about men?  That we're not women.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:05:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Someone who's not a total loser or douche bag.
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:06:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Confidence. Leadership.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH................................................................................................................................................AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks buddy, I needed a laugh
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:06:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Another question that has no answer.
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:07:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Another question that has no answer.

Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:08:29 PM EDT
[#18]
security ding ding .

or ask her yourself
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:09:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Their Wallet
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:10:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Baby fluid.
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:10:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Big loads
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:11:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
security ding ding .

or ask her yourself

LOL
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:14:26 PM EDT
[#23]
You got to know how to wiggle your worm
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:15:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It actually seems like a lot of girls do like that.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:16:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, but he asked what *women* want.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:16:39 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Confidence. Leadership.

This. Women want a confidant man.

Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:17:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, but he asked what *women* want.  

That's why I put "girls" in my reply.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:19:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Whatever it is, I ain't got it . . .

Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:20:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Money
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:20:15 PM EDT
[#30]
What they can't have
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:21:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Edited...VA-gunnut

Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:21:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Many won't admit it, since it flies in the face of the "women's lib" movement of the past 40 years, but most women want to feel safe & secure. That's why they like men who are taller than them, stronger than them, make more money than them, etc.

Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:22:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Many won't admit it, since it flies in the face of the "women's lib" movement of the past 40 years, but most women want to feel safe & secure. That's why they like men who are taller than them, stronger than them, make more money than them, etc.

This pretty much sums it up. And they want to feel wanted.
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:24:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Cock length
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:26:36 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

$ecurity.

I know some want this, and it is silly. Nothing is secure when one puts his faith in mankind. If she wants security she should trust in God.

Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:29:31 PM EDT
[#36]
This thread will also go really well.

Firstly, there is a huge difference between what a woman looks for in a life partner and in a sex partner. Huge.

Life partner:

If asked, women use code words, synonyms, and PC speak to describe what they are looking for in a man. They do this because the truth is a little too raw; it needs a little seasoning.

Driven, ambitious, focused, reliable, accomplished, dependable, etc. Nothing specific. If you get to the next level in the conversation, they will hint at even more. Career driven, well-educated, hard working, etc. You might get a few of the careless ones to say, "good provider".

If you point out that all of the above words or terms are directly linked to someone's earning potential, you wil start a fight. If you push them to explain themselves or to flesh out their replies, they will get very defensive and, most likely, lose their tempers.

Sex partner:

A young & attractive woman's sexual interest in a man is inversely proportional to the following traits of that man: His interest in her, his respect for her, his treatment of her--personally and socially, and his feelings for her. Young and attractive women are not sexually attracted to men who show interest, respect, or feelings towards them. These traits are viewed as weakness by young and attractive women.

They will tell you that "Bad Boys" are just more interesting or fun or whatever, but those that can (young and attractive women) will choose Bad Boys.

Some of this changes as they get older and their options dwindle.
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:31:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
$ecurity.

This, but it isn't always about money.
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:32:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Firstly, there is a huge difference between what a woman looks for in a life partner and in a sex partner. Huge.

Life partner:

If asked, women use code words, synonyms, and PC speak to describe what they are looking for in a man. They do this because the truth is a little too raw; it needs a little seasoning.

Driven, ambitious, focused, reliable, dependable, etc. Nothing specific. If you get to the next level in the conversation, they will hint at even more. Career driven, well-educated, hard working, etc. You might get a few of the careless ones to say, "good provider".

If you point out that all of the above words or terms are directly linked to someone's earning potential, you wil start a fight. If you push them to explain themselves or to flesh out their replies, they will get very defensive and, most likely, lose their tempers.

Sex partner:

A young & attractive woman's sexual interest in a man is inversely proportional to the following traits of that man: His interest in her, his respect for her, his treatment of her--personally and socially, and his feelings for her. Young and attractive women are not sexually attracted to men who show interest, respect, or feelings towards them. These traits are viewed as weakness by young and attractive women.

They will tell you that "Bad Boys" are just more interesting or fun or whatever, but those that can (young and attractive women) will choose Bad Boys.

I don't even know where to start.....
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:39:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

To sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. They seek the life essence.

It's only distilled water and pure grain alcohol for me.
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:39:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Going to Arfcom to get the answer the question what do women want in a man is like going to a mosque to learn how to cook bacon.  Not only does Arfcom know nothing about women, but most have never even had sex with a woman that didn't have an air valve.

Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:40:34 PM EDT
[#41]
They like a nice set of abs and a large cock.
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:42:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Life partner:

Driven, ambitious, focused, reliable, dependable, etc. Nothing specific. If you get to the next level in the conversation, they will hint at even more. Career driven, well-educated, hard working, etc. You might get a few of the careless ones to say, "good provider".

Sex partner:

I agree with Veracity.  Young and attractive women enjoy the challenge of the chase.  The hunt is always fun to them.  There's no hunting when a man fawns and waits on her hand and foot.  For the same reason, women go out with abusers.  'If I love him enough, he'll stop beating me."  God how I've seen this so many times with attractive women.  

There are some good ones, but you have to make an effort to find one.

Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:48:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

As a guy who is closing in on 60 years old I can say that your take on it is total bullshit.

Yes, financial security is a factor, but not the main one.
Women want a man that respects her for her qualities.
Women want a man that can listen to her and respond intelligently.
Women want a man that can make her laugh, giggle, and be happy.
Women want a man that will hold her when she needs to be held.
I could go on but you get the gist....

When a guy can provide all those things to a women she will love you forever!

Link Posted: 12/17/2012 4:53:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
$ecurity.

This
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 5:07:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a guy who is closing in on 60 years old I can say that your take on it is total bullshit.

As a guy of only 36 years, I completely agree with this.
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 5:15:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Life partner:

Sex partner:

I agree with Veracity.  Young and attractive women enjoy the challenge of the chase.  The hunt is always fun to them.  There's no hunting when a man fawns and waits on her hand and foot.  For the same reason, women go out with abusers.  'If I love him enough, he'll stop beating me."  God how I've seen this so many times with attractive women.  

There are some good ones, but you have to make an effort to find one.

I'm not saying there aren't women out there who do this.  There are as many broken women as there are broken men.  

I guess my issue comes in when men walk around believing this is the status quo and give credence to it.  It legitimizes it.  I'm of the belief that certain people need to be taken out of the equation completely when discussing relationships because you'll never find happiness with a woman who embodies the above-----so one shouldn't even concern themselves with wondering what they like or what they do.  

To me, it would be like me paying one whit of attention to what the douchey ladies' man at the bar looks for in a woman.  It would probably be the exact opposite of what the man I'd be interested in would be looking for so I wouldn't spend one second of my time worrying about it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 5:16:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you're the single guy.  Amazing.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 5:18:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cock length girth

Link Posted: 12/17/2012 5:21:16 PM EDT
[#49]
imo girth and net worth.
Link Posted: 12/17/2012 5:22:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Going to Arfcom to get the answer the question what do women want in a man is like going to a mosque to learn how to cook bacon.  Not only does Arfcom know nothing about women, but most have never even had sex with a woman that didn't have an air valve.

Fleshlights have air valves?  Be right back.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top