Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/9/2005 9:10:07 PM EDT
poll
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:12:53 PM EDT
Its certainly unconstitutional.

I can find nothing in the constitution which gives the federal government the right to regulate gun sales.

Therefore it is unconstitutional.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:14:13 PM EDT
I'd actually prefer they scrap it, I'd make a lot more money.

Would love if manufactures returned to selling direct at "retail prices" and only provided "dealer prices" to established gun dealers.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:52:57 PM EDT
The system is FUBAR. Federal Firearm Licensing has raised overhead costs to the point where one must run another business on the side to turn a profit. For many dealers this means running a seedy pawn shop in an area of town poorly suited to attract an ideal clientele. The stereotypical 'seedy gun shop' decried by most anti-gunners as being a magnet for drug dealers and derranged trailer park dwellers is a result of the very laws gun dealers are forced to obey.

Galland
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:17:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/9/2005 10:22:56 PM EDT by BulletBait]

Originally Posted By Galland:
The system is FUBAR. Federal Firearm Licensing has raised overhead costs to the point where one must run another business on the side to turn a profit. For many dealers this means running a seedy pawn shop in an area of town poorly suited to attract an ideal clientele. The stereotypical 'seedy gun shop' decried by most anti-gunners as being a magnet for drug dealers and derranged trailer park dwellers is a result of the very laws gun dealers are forced to obey.

Galland

Top Top