Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2001 8:07:37 AM EDT
I was just curious if any one has owned or knows someone who has owned one of the semi-auto M60's on the market.

[heavy]

Link Posted: 3/6/2001 8:37:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't know much about the semi auto ones except they're pretty expensive.  Personally, I'd find a way to dig up some more $$$ and get the real deal.  They are pretty cool though. [}:D]
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 8:56:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw one at a show about 4 months ago, I recall it being $4,700 but don't quote me.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 8:59:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw one of those at Angeles Shooting Range in Sunland, Calif.(suburb of L.A).  It jammed on every other shot.  The owner is a machinist, and claimed he knew a fix.  Pretty neat looking, but I am not too sure I would like to spend so much money, if it doesn't work right.
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 12:57:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I wonder if you spent that much on a gun, if you would get a test run. It would seem the honorable thing to do.
I was wondering about the .30 Brownings myself.
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 1:25:17 PM EDT
[#5]
If they made semi M249, I'd probably hop on that.  
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 3:56:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a U S Ordnance semi-auto M1919 Browning in .308.  It runs flawlessly.  Rapid Fire, TNW and U S Ordnance sell the M1919 semi-autos in the $1400 to $1800 range.  You can pick up spare barrels for about $40.00.  Parts can be obtained from Sarco, J&T Distributing and Gun Parts Corporation.  

U S Ordnance [url]http://www.usord.com[/url]

1919a4.com [url]http://www.1919a4.com[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top