Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 1:01:01 AM EDT
....but don't really have any reason to keep it? I have a Jim Beam 1978 red corvette decanter. Still in the original box, and the seal has never been broken. Don't really have any reason to keep it, can't bring myself to crack the seal on it. And it just sits in my closet gathering dust. One day I'm either gonna sell it, or drink it........haven't figured out which one yet.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:11:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Stashed away that I just can't sell?

Hmmm....

Couple of dead hookers in the wood shed.

You know, sentimental and stuff.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:17:11 AM EDT
[#2]
A Ruger SP101.  I never shoot it, it just collects dust.   Had the thing bead blasted to a dull grey years ago, looks nice.    I suppose I should shoot it or sell it but just cant seem to part with it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:33:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Iver Johnson 20ga shotgun. My grandfather got it as payment from somebody when he was an electrician and passed it down to me. I've never shot it and have no use for it, at all.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:40:47 AM EDT
[#4]
The last few lines out of this 8-ball.

Balming
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:43:35 AM EDT
[#5]
A cheap watch that my grandfather used to wear and some patches from my dad's old army uniform.

"Hell on Wheels"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top