Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/27/2002 3:16:31 PM EST
For an asshole he makes sense sometimes. what do you guys think?
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 3:18:46 PM EST
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 3:20:21 PM EST
should spend less time bitching about juskmail or xmas lights or whatever
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 3:27:52 PM EST
A dottering idiot, most of the time. Even when he makes sense, it's always over some namby-pamby little subject that no one gives a rat's rear about! Eric The(IOnlyListenWhenHeTalksAboutWWII)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 3:29:08 PM EST
As with 99.44% of the rest of the world - sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't. The other 0.56% are good for cannon fodder.[chainsawkill][50]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 3:35:03 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/27/2002 3:45:02 PM EST by raf]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 3:41:05 PM EST
I never brook any criticism of Patton or MacArthur! By anyone! Eric The(Loyal)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 3:43:10 PM EST
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 3:43:26 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/27/2002 3:44:39 PM EST by Amish_Bill]
I used to like him - but only in the way of amusing banter. Then I saw his little spot today about Enron. First he suggests that what we really need is MORE government. Then he starts going over the government people involved. He starts off by listing the amounts Bush and Ashcroft accepted, then skips to Lieberman where he emphasized that it was ONLY $2k a few years ago - as if there isn't a huge list of Dems that took as much or more....
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 3:44:34 PM EST
One of many "useful idiots" in journalism. He fills the role of the "social distractor" to keep the public's attention off the deconstruction of our nation and our civilization while a new pantheisic collectivist socialist world order is quietly installed. One that he and most other lefties welcome without question.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 3:46:10 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/27/2002 3:47:55 PM EST by raf]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 3:52:22 PM EST
I think he looks better now that his eyebrows have been brought under control.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 3:55:02 PM EST
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 4:31:09 PM EST
I think Rooney is a waste of valuable time. I'd rather his 5 minute segment disappear, and tack on extra time to the other 60 Minutes stories.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 4:43:30 PM EST
Before there was Andy Rooney on 60 Minutes, the final part of the show was devoted to letters from viewers. That segment was far more interesting than anything Rooney ever contributed.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 5:55:02 PM EST
Originally Posted By M4: I think Rooney is a waste of valuable time. I'd rather his 5 minute segment disappear, and tack on extra time to the other 60 Minutes stories.
View Quote
No, I'd rather they spend just 5 minutes per week reviewing just a few of the many instances that week where average citizens have successfully defended themselves with a gun against would-be burglars, rapists and murders. Just 5 minutes per week is all I'm asking for. Just 5 minutes.[:|]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 6:07:00 PM EST
Definately had some major-league cajones hitching a ride in the B-17 for a combat mission , but lost them somewhere betweem Carter and Klinton. What did he think we were fighting for, anyway?
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 1:13:28 AM EST
We need Rooney on 60 minutes. That gives us 5 extra minutes to make a snack before the next show starts. Click the mute button, and you probably have 8 minutes between shows.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 2:55:19 AM EST
An old fart who try to be a comedian.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 4:46:45 AM EST
He's an irritating babbling leftist crotchity crabass. Man, and if I have to hear him go off on a tangent about twist ties or coffee cans one more time, I swear I'm going to burn my tv.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 6:16:15 AM EST
You guys actually watch 60 minutes? Just the sight of some of those leftist POS can send me into a pistol cleaning frenzy. I get enough indoctrination without intentionally adding to it. The Rooney guy is still alive I take it. Too bad. Hell, I can't even take the WSJ anymore!
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 6:21:28 AM EST
Jerkbait. When he comes on, I change the channel.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 7:57:43 AM EST
Sometimes insightful, but living off of past glory (like the rest of the 60 Min. cast). Last night he was way off base--"there oughta be a law" was his reaction to the Enron scandal. Duh! There were hundreds, if not thousands of laws and it *still* happened. One more law wouldn't have saved the Enron employees, neither will campaign finance reform. Reading the fine print, now there's a novel idea!
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 2:33:22 PM EST
Rooney is a liberal, elitist asshole !
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 4:05:34 PM EST
How's this for a Grudge Match [url]grudge-matches.com[/url]: Andy Rooney vs. Paul Harvey let the yammering begin!
Top Top