Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/28/2005 3:55:18 PM EDT
Chevy HHR

I was with my dad today, he had to trailer a bobcat to a crushing yard, he works next to a bodyshop that has Enterprise Rent a car, and I saw one of these in person parked in front of the office. Looks pretty cool!
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:19:41 PM EDT
ugly ass extended pt cruiser

i hate the pt cruiser and this aint much better
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:23:54 PM EDT
Stupid PT Cruiser wannabe.

The PT Cruiser isn't mcuh of a success so why would GM try to mimic it?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:28:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SHIVAN:

I think that initially it was, but like the Ford T-Bird/VW Beetle, etc the fervor has worn down to the point where it's not "hip" anymore. Whether the HHR will take off and whether it will last remains to be seen.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:30:16 PM EDT
Bleeeck.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:33:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/28/2005 4:35:24 PM EDT by SHIVAN]

Originally Posted By deej86:

I think that initially it was, but like the Ford T-Bird/VW Beetle, etc the fervor has worn down to the point where it's not "hip" anymore. Whether the HHR will take off and whether it will last remains to be seen.

OK, so you and I understand that the PT Cruiser shot it's wad about 3 years ago, but yet GM comes out with a PT Cruiser wannabe?

Real bright.

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:38:16 PM EDT

OK, so you and I understand that the PT Cruiser shot it's wad about 3 years ago, but yet GM comes out with a PT Cruiser wannabe?

Real bright.

It's actually bigger than my favorite "compact" the Pontiac Vibe, according to my BIL and it was actually designed by the PT Cruiser's designer(no joke).
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:49:57 PM EDT
ETA-I was thinking "PT Cruiser rip-off" till I saw one in person.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:52:19 PM EDT

ETA-I was thinking "PT Cruiser rip-off" till I saw one in person.

I've already seen one, and know that it reminds me of a poor PT Cruiser impersonation.

Simply another reason why GM is doomed if they don't start innovating instead of following the others....
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:30:17 PM EDT
Not just ugly, but Fugly.

Saw one in the local Wal-Mart parking lot the other day.

You couldn't give me one of those.......unless I could take it right back to Chevy and trade straight up for a 2006 K2500HD 4x4 w/ either an 8.1 or a 6.6 Duramax.

If I couldn't do that, I would never accept one.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:20:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By WIZZO_ARAKM14:
Not just ugly, but Fugly.

Saw one in the local Wal-Mart parking lot the other day.

You couldn't give me one of those.......unless I could take it right back to Chevy and trade straight up for a 2006 K2500HD 4x4 w/ either an 8.1 or a 6.6 Duramax.

If I couldn't do that, I would never accept one.

WIZZO

+1 to the 8.1, I was riding in my dad's 2004 3500 with the 8.1 and it has a lot of power!
Top Top