Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2002 8:05:10 AM EST
The most interesting thing I learned this year was John_Feamster's recipe for Explosive .177 pellets to be fired from an Air Rifle. They really work. Ingredients: 1 .177 lead pellet 1 tip from a 'Strike Anywhere' match 1 dab of Fingernail Glue Insert he pellet backwards into the chamber. Fire at a hard/wooden target. Satisfying POP and puff of smoke upon impact. FYI, the pellets WILL bounce off the wooden target with some force. Eyewear, kiddies. Thanks, Feamster for spreading the trick! PS. How many of you opened this thread thinking you were going to see another 'ilikelegs' photoshop job...?
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 8:08:39 AM EST
What would that photo under your name be? You should look up the Aug photo of him and his dog.[;)]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 8:15:11 AM EST
I learned that makin' out with office hottie at company Xmas party will.... oh, nevermind!
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 8:24:36 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/31/2002 8:26:03 AM EST by Silence]
NEVER EVER NEVER EVER post a picture (or allow a picture of myself to be posted) in anyplace anyone from this site can get a hold of.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 8:29:50 AM EST
Originally Posted By Silence: NEVER EVER NEVER EVER post a picture (or allow a picture of myself to be posted) in anyplace anyone from this site can get a hold of.
View Quote
I second THAT! NEVER EVER EVER!!! MM419
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 8:38:49 AM EST
Originally Posted By Silence: NEVER EVER NEVER EVER post a picture (or allow a picture of myself to be posted) in anyplace anyone from this site can get a hold of.
View Quote
To this I would add... "...if you plan on pissing off [b]Ilikelegs[/b]." [:D]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 8:39:42 AM EST
I learned all about the wonderful world of highpower competition. Plus, all that stuff about photoshopping.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 8:46:23 AM EST
View Quote
Ditto, and never piss off I Like Legs
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 9:05:10 AM EST
What did you learn on ar15.com this year?
View Quote
1. That power corrupts & absolute power corrupts absolutely. (OK, so I knew that before, but it was reinforced here this year.) 2. Anything that can be managed poorly on a board like this, WILL be managed poorly.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 9:25:28 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/31/2002 9:30:14 AM EST by TheRedGoat]
Originally Posted By ar10er: What would that photo under your name be? You should look up the Aug photo of him and his dog.[;)]
View Quote
I'm not sure... It is possible that the person on the left is 'ilikelegs' and the guy on the right, not sure.. It sort of looks like they are kissing, but that can't be right, because ilikelegs is married to a drop dead gorgeous woman. It might have been retouched in MS Paint, but it looks authentic, if you ask me. [img]www.tvcc.edu/faculty/ballen/images/photos/keithheart.jpg[/img] TRG [:D]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 9:33:45 AM EST
Originally Posted By TheRedGoat:
Originally Posted By ar10er: What would that photo under your name be? You should look up the Aug photo of him and his dog.[;)]
View Quote
I'm not sure... It is possible that the person on the left is 'ilikelegs' and the guy on the right, not sure.. It sort of looks like they are kissing, but that can't be right, because ilikelegs is married to a drop dead gorgeous woman. It might have been retouched in MS Paint, but it looks authentic, if you ask me. [url]www.tvcc.edu/faculty/ballen/images/photos/keithheart.jpg[/url] TRG [:D]
View Quote
LOVE IT!!! Come on, do Augie now. Please!!!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 2:39:41 PM EST
I can be ignored very easily. If its the internet I cant help stupid people as much as if they are close enough to touch them
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:09:05 PM EST
What did I learn? Dont try to sell ponyboy something when he tells you NO!!! Else he will PUNCH A HOLE IN YOUR FUCKIN FACE!! lol
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:17:27 PM EST
Dude, that picture is just plain [i]wrong.[/i] Yuck. [puke]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:21:43 PM EST
Not to stick your finger into your butt hole SKS butstock hole that is....It will get stuck for sure.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:26:21 PM EST
I learned that any threads about AR15's need to be locked once a certain individual posts....theres no other valid opinions at that point [;)]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:26:22 PM EST
I learned not to date a chick name Blonde_Bombshell or BungHole. Oh, and that SteyrAUG is actually a very reasonable person. Sgtar15
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:30:16 PM EST
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:44:01 PM EST
Let's see... I learned that you should be careful opening a package of socks. Never let Sgtar15 watch your cat when you go on vacation. Wearing MARPAT camo is a bad thing if you're not a Marine. And many other useful things that will undoubtedly help me everyday. [:D] I also learned that the people on AR15.com are the best damn group of folks around. Cheers to all of ya!! [beer]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:49:30 PM EST
I learned to check the EE before making any retail purchases.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:56:41 PM EST
I learned that some of you will "hit" just about anything with 2 legs [:)]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 7:52:08 PM EST
I learned the way to the Hun farm and found out what a fun time that can be. Best time I had anywhere, any time, with anybody, all year long. Hope to get to do it again next year. I also learned that sometimes there are some GMF on the other end of a keyboard on the internet.
Top Top