Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/12/2006 7:56:06 AM EDT
Ok, Say you had to pick one other country that America should invaded which one would it be?
What one should we invade next?

I think we should go to syria next but we should of went to Korea or Iran first.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:57:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Iran, Iran so far awayeeaayy, and Iran, Iran both night and dayeeeayy,
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:00:24 AM EDT
[#2]

.... the grammar in this post burns my brain.

Let's not bother "invading" any more countries.  If we want to fuck someone up, let's use some of all those nukes left over from the Cold War.

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:04:05 AM EDT
[#3]
America really needs to stop getting itself into situations it can't handle...
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:05:40 AM EDT
[#4]
switzerland,  I'm tired of this neutral shit
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:06:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Cuba
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:07:03 AM EDT
[#6]
CANADA!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:08:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Venezuela.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:08:35 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
switzerland,  I'm tired of this neutral shit

Plus, we can get all that Nazi gold treasure!!  

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:12:10 AM EDT
[#9]
San Francisco
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:12:36 AM EDT
[#10]
CHINA

we should send a recon team of ICBMs to scope it out for us.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:13:03 AM EDT
[#11]
We should HAVE invaded all 3 a while ago.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:14:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Canada
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:14:42 AM EDT
[#13]
MEXICO.  We drive all the Mexicans further south and stop at the border of Central America.

We get OIL, Vacation hotspots, etc.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:15:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Iraq was a good choice. Saddam was asking for it in spades and Iraq has a great strategic location in the ME.

Korea?
Man that shit didn't go so well last time and China wouldn't sit by and watch.  Tough situation. Nothing goes on in N Korea without China's tacit approval IMO. It is diversionary.

Iran is really asking for it but invading them before establishing a presence in Syria would be a mistake IMO.  We aren't going to invade Iran though. We have neither the will, nor the ability at this point.

Venezuela.
To me security interests in our own hemisphere take precedence.  We cannot hold Iraq long term, it would become an untenable situation.  Venezuela has lots of oil and holds a strategic location in South America, especially with regards to the Gulf of Mexico.

Further, allowing the Panama Canal to fall out of our hands, and worse into the hands of the Chinese was and is a huge blunder.  Thanks, Jimmy Carter. Fucking asshole.

It is time to gradually withdraw from Europe and redeploy our forces into the Pacific and Indian Oceans where the greater threat now exists.

Africa?
I don't know what we can do there.  Let it go and see how it all shakes out. I don't see that there are other options there though the chinese seem intent on getting some control of that continent. Their efforts seem focused on gaining and obtaining natural resources.  They are smart and a truly formidable enemy. And make no mistake, they are our enemy.  They are running the Pre-WWII playbook but are not looking to make the same blunders Japan did. They have numerous other advantages that the Japanese did not.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:16:34 AM EDT
[#15]
bad grammar make gaspain mad!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:18:56 AM EDT
[#16]
We should invade the English teachers in Maine.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:34:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Mexico?
No way. Don't want it.
Their economy is inextricably linked to ours and we will get their oil anyhow.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:38:01 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
bad grammar make gaspain mad!

I to em hate that
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:39:10 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

No joke.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:39:32 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Only in the minds of the libtards and their puppets on this board, the quick fix crowd, the "why do they hate us" crowd, and their ilk can we not handle it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:40:05 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

We can handle anything.
Aren't you an American?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:41:32 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Iraq was a good choice. Saddam was asking for it in spades and Iraq has a great strategic location in the ME.

Korea?
Man that shit didn't go so well last time and China wouldn't sit by and watch.  Tough situation. Nothing goes on in N Korea without China's tacit approval IMO. It is diversionary.

I can't help but feel that we would have China's approval this time.  North Korea has become an embarrasment and a thorn in everyone's side, inclduding the Chinese.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:43:42 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Korea?

I can't help but feel that we would have China's approval this time.  North Korea has become an embarrasment and a thorn in everyone's side, inclduding the Chinese.

+1
now that the US and china are trade partners, china dont give a fat flyin fk about N korea or thier wacko Il

i vote for syria or iran
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:43:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Why not France.
You all dreamt of not so long ago.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:44:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Sure America can take on anyone, except itself politically...
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:45:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:45:22 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Mexico?
No way. Don't want it.

I didnt say I wanted the Mexicans in the deal.  Only Mexico itself.  We push all the Mexicans into Guatamala or Belize, into Venezula!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:45:47 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Still upset about Kerry losing?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:57:12 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Yep, because we have to worry about America-hating liberals assholes who constantly stab their own country in the back.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:57:29 AM EDT
[#30]
When America invades countries we like to go in and try to rebuild them to a Democracy… Well, screw that shit. That’s where we end up taking casualties.

I would probably bitch slap the fuck out of Syria, just because. Tell the UN we are doing it because Iran pissed us the hell off and we sorta suck at geography.

Send in an armored division or three to run around in the desert just blowing the hell out of everything that moves. Annihilate their entire military. Send in the Marines and infantry to assault through entire villages and towns. Don’t have them try to take the population centers, just cut through their cities, destroying anything that offers resistance, or looks like it might one day grow up to offer resistance. We should bring so much ass kicking that the spirit of Genghis Khan weeps with joy.

When Syria is a smoking ruins just pull everything out and call it a victory. Announce that we just bought a new atlas and, now that we know where Iran actually is, we are going to turn around and do the same thing over there, only worse.

Tell the Iranians that it’s going to take a few days for us to restock our supplies of cluster munitions and napalm. So, if they want to try and talk us out of kicking their asses, now would be a good time. My guess is they would fold up pretty quickly, and if not, then just repeat the process in Iran.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:02:54 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm really not communicating well today, am I?

I'm attempting to say that getting the American people to support you through an entire war, all the way through, even when it gets tough, isn't easy...

And I voted for Bush because of his removal of Saddam...
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:07:21 AM EDT
[#32]

Mexico and Canada... we need 'buffer' zone

~nb
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:13:31 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I agree with you completely, our military is second to none, our only setback is the pussified libtard population that has the pussified politicos pissing them selves any time the going gets rough.

Little do they understand that it is their devisivness that gives our enemies strenght and comfort.

I honestly believe that it will be the strong anti-American regime right here at home that will be this countries downfall. We are our own worst enemy......
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:15:17 AM EDT
[#34]
We should go to N.Korea next.  Also bomb Iran and Syria farther into the stone age first, no more M.E. invasions though.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:16:48 AM EDT
[#35]
When will America invade and liberate Kalifornia?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:18:19 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree with you completely, our military is second to none, our only setback is the pussified libtard population that has the pussified politicos pissing them selves any time the going gets rough.

Little do they understand that it is their devisivness that gives our enemies strenght and comfort.

I honestly believe that it will be the strong anti-American regime right here at home that will be this countries downfall. We are our own worst enemy......

Precisely what I'm attempting to say!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:18:20 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Ok, Say you had to pick one other country that America should invaded which one would it be?
What one should we invade next?

I think we should go to syria next but we should of went to Korea or Iran first.

You should go to one that will teach you proper English
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:18:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Luxembourg. Never did like those fuckers. Just sitting there minding their own business.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:20:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Mexico, then Canada for GP
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:24:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Canada ------> France

I would expect an unconditional surrender from both countries
within 48 hours
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:25:58 AM EDT
[#41]
we need to re-take Kalifornia
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:31:36 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Mexico and Canada... we need 'buffer' zone

~nb

Canada!

Yeah. Take Canada NOW!!!

Everything west of Quebec and let them keep Toronto. Leave the cheese eating surrender monkeys to their own demise. Maybe they could take some of the the libtards we have off our hands.

I like it. Genius.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:32:08 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No joke.

Invade the ones from new york. I moved here in the 10th grade.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:32:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Iran next. Not an invasion in the conventional sense. A precision strike with special forces back up to decapitate the religious wackos in government to allow the students and the silent majority to storm the Bastille and toss out the Ayotollahs. Basically I think that`s the grand strategy in the GWOT at the moment. The war may be moving to its` end game scenario to prevent the founders of the Islamofascism movement from going nuclear and to get some payback for all their shit since 1979.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:35:56 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mexico?
No way. Don't want it.

I didnt say I wanted the Mexicans in the deal.  Only Mexico itself.  We push all the Mexicans into Guatamala or Belize, into Venezula!

I love it!
That and western Canada?
Damn, that would be sweet.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:38:12 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
When America invades countries we like to go in and try to rebuild them to a Democracy… Well, screw that shit. That’s where we end up taking casualties.

I would probably bitch slap the fuck out of Syria, just because. Tell the UN we are doing it because Iran pissed us the hell off and we sorta suck at geography.

Send in an armored division or three to run around in the desert just blowing the hell out of everything that moves. Annihilate their entire military. Send in the Marines and infantry to assault through entire villages and towns. Don’t have them try to take the population centers, just cut through their cities, destroying anything that offers resistance, or looks like it might one day grow up to offer resistance. We should bring so much ass kicking that the spirit of Genghis Khan weeps with joy.

When Syria is a smoking ruins just pull everything out and call it a victory. Announce that we just bought a new atlas and, now that we know where Iran actually is, we are going to turn around and do the same thing over there, only worse.

Tell the Iranians that it’s going to take a few days for us to restock our supplies of cluster munitions and napalm. So, if they want to try and talk us out of kicking their asses, now would be a good time. My guess is they would fold up pretty quickly, and if not, then just repeat the process in Iran.

This is the best fuckin plan I ever heard! Where is george bush? I am going to print this and mail it to him.

O, Yeah I don't talk like I type. I can't spell for shit.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:38:22 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, because we have to worry about America-hating liberals assholes who constantly stab their own country in the back.

Ain't that the truth (both posts)
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:39:55 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
we need to re-take Kalifornia

Who wants it?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:40:45 AM EDT
[#49]
CALIFORNIA

Quoted:
We should go to N.Korea next.  Also bomb Iran and Syria farther into the stone age first, no more M.E. invasions though.

Is there such a time?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:42:04 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
.... the grammar in this post burns my brain.

Let's not bother "invading" any more countries.  If we want to fuck someone up, let's use some of all those nukes left over from the Cold War.

Ding!!

Why invade, just nuke 'em from orbit...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top