Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2012 11:07:49 AM EDT
Title pretty much says it all.

I was thinking this but figured I would ask.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 11:28:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I flew to Alaska last summer with the same case.  Make sure, your magazines are unloaded as well as the weapon.  You can have ammo in the same case as long as it is kept in a box designed to hold ammo.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 11:29:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Pelican 1200, because that was what they had at the store and I didn't have time to wait for shipping.  Seems similar to the 1170 you linked to.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 11:46:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I use a metal key lock pistol case from Cabelas. I think it was $40. I use the cable to attach the case to the handle frame of the suite case.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:33:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I use a Pelican 1470, with built in locks. Then I put that inside another suitcase.  no problems so far.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top