Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 5:05:31 PM EDT
I have ordered a DVD burner (NEC 2510 Black), and I don't want to take my DVD's on road trips.

Any help will be awesome.

TIA
Mike
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:44:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Just use DVDShrink and nero or DVD Decrypter.   Work perfect. Guide

DVDShrink

DVD Decrypter

I've used DVDX before but ran in to problems with the sound matching the picture and video problems but it is actually for making VCDs not DVDs.  Is it VCDs you want to make?

If so try Eazy VCD
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:28:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:35:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks ill try it out.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:59:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Mak thanks for the link to easy vcd.

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 12:11:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Btt.

I dont want this info to die yet
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:07:29 PM EDT
[#6]
i am assuming you are meaning your original dvds and would prefer to take backup dvds on the road.  if your burner came with nero, all you need is dvdshrink.  dvdshrink will use the nero "burning engine" when it burns your backup dvds.  it is pretty simple.  dvd shrink has its own decrypter built in.

dvdshrink
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:18:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
i am assuming you are meaning your original dvds and would prefer to take backup dvds on the road.  if your burner came with nero, all you need is dvdshrink.  dvdshrink will use the nero "burning engine" when it burns your backup dvds.  it is pretty simple.  dvd shrink has its own decrypter built in.

dvdshrink

DVD Decrypter is free and has an ISO burning program in it that integrates with DVDShrink to burn the image.  Sometimes DVD shrink will not decrypt all DVDs and you have to crack them with Decrypter first, then shrink them, then burn.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top