Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2005 9:20:16 AM EDT
Watching Ronin and its making me think. I am a absolute believer in few things : Family, Country and Weaponry. All others are still undecided upon.

Also DeNiro should have killed the girl
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:23:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Freedom.  As long as I am not interfering with the freedom and basic rights of others, no one should be interfering with mine.

Family, Freedom, Country maybe Morality.

I don't include God because you don't "live your life for GOd" unless you are a priest or nun.  You can live life with God in mind, but you shouldn't need to put God ahead of anything else in your life.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:25:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Freedom.  As long as I am not interfering with the freedom and basic rights of others, no one should be interfering with mine.

Family, Freedom, Country maybe Morality.

I don't include God because you don't "live your life for GOd" unless you are a priest or nun.  You can live life with God in mind, but you shouldn't need to put God ahead of anything else in your life.

huh?

<--too mesmerized by the ideals of others to bother posting his own.....

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:31:39 AM EDT
[#3]
a sense of humor. people can be SO serious and wound up at times.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:58:42 AM EDT
[#4]
You'd think this would get a bigger response with all the morality based threads on here
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:06:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

wha?

God is the highest priority...if not the ONLY priority.

I am nothing.  EVERYTHING I have/know was given to me by the grace of GOD.

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:07:52 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

This is exactly what the principle of individual rights is all about.    One of my favorites.  

- CD
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:20:26 AM EDT
[#7]
I think anyone whos says someone is wrong for not having god in the list is someone who doesnt understand anything about our country.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:22:33 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You'd think this would get a bigger response with all the morality based threads on here

Maybe some people hold privacy in the highest honor.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:23:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
a sense of humor. people can be SO serious and wound up at times.

+1
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:00:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:12:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Simple; DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY.
Not to say the Marines don't have it right with GOD, CORPS, COUNTRY, but I am a Soldier, not a Marine. I belive in both, they are MY religon.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:36:57 PM EDT
[#12]
I go with the ideall that God can take care of himself. I will worry about my family,myself  and my country first and let him deal with whats left. Hopefully he appreciates the little bit of help i am doing for him.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:11:00 PM EDT
[#13]
The right to exist, unencumbered by the fraudulent means of control that others insist on foisting upon me, ie: gun control........under ANY guise.

The right to defend myself and family by whatever means necessary to vanquish an attacker without fear of reprisal from others or the "state". My home is "MY" castle, intrude at your own peril.

The right to travel, speak freely, practice any or no religion, the right to own property, the right to vote for my government representatives.

The right to earn a living without being taxed into oblivion to support those who refuse to work and feel they are "ENTITLED" to the fruits of MY labor.

The right to die with dignity at the time and place of my own choosing, without the "state" interfering in the matter.  It's MY life.....not theirs.

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:42:54 PM EDT
[#14]
not to further myself at the expense of others
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top