Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/14/2001 6:05:37 PM EDT
Mine are: 1.Arrogant people. 2.People who put down less fortunate people. 3.People who act like they're better than you, but while you are driving a brand new car and own your own home, they are driving a '78 beater and living with mom and dad. 4.Drivers who cut right in front of you like they are in a hurry, then they end up driving slower than you were making you decrease your speed. 5.Hypocrites. 6.People with special skills and knowledge who put down those who don't, instead of helping them. 7.Last, but not the least, people who exist just to work on taking away my freedoms and happiness in my life, just so they can live a life that makes them feel more comfortable.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:14:30 PM EDT
That orange stuff that sticks to your fingers when you eat cheesy poofs.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:17:30 PM EDT
When my wife complains about the house being a mess when it's her mess
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:19:07 PM EDT
1. Girls that have that scream when with their friends. 2. People that blame you because it's easy to blame someone they don't know. 3. Kid having welfare collectors that smoke. (Just so I don't get flamed. I think welfare is good, but should be used for only the honest and if you don't have enough money to buy things, smoking is the last habit you need.) 4. Hics. That's right, not ranchers or cowboys, but hics. (I grew up in wyoming) 5. People who look over my shoulder all the time. It's even worse when they are pretending to do something else. 6. Theves and dishonest people. And a word of advise. I can't remember where I heard it and it's no a pet peeve, but "Someone that is nice to you, but rude to the waiter is not a nice person."
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:25:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/14/2001 6:29:21 PM EDT by SNIPERm88]
liberals! People who act like they're better than you, because you are driving a classic '78 that you paid for and fixed up yourself and they are driving a brand new yuppie wagon the mom and dad bought them. Edited to add the 2nd part.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:29:15 PM EDT
1.) Hypocrites 2.) Click-y sorority girls 3.) Hypocrites Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:30:54 PM EDT
1)Leaders who do NOT lead from the front. 2)Any person pointing or sweeping a loaded weapon my direction. 3) Whiners #2 Really, f**king pisses me off. There are certainly more, but those are foremost in my mind. CS
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:42:24 PM EDT
People
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 7:00:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/14/2001 6:59:18 PM EDT by sigman]
People that will not take responsibility for their actions. Gunshow wannabe's and the like that sit around and argue who the baddest spec-ops team is and call Rangers,force recon,{insert your choice.} losers and proclaim Delta,Army SF,SEALs{insert your choice} to be the "real deal". Like they would know.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 7:22:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SNIPERm88: liberals! People who act like they're better than you, because you are driving a classic '78 that you paid for and fixed up yourself and they are driving a brand new yuppie wagon the mom and dad bought them. Edited to add the 2nd part.
View Quote
Nothing wrong with restoring older cars. My first car happened to be a '78 Camaro and had fun fixing it up. But what I meant in my pet peeve is that I don't see how a person, who isn't responsible to hold a job and is driving a $500 car, has the audacity to act like he's King Sh*t and puts people down. This came to me, as the other day, some guy I knew was acting all arrogant to me. I was thinking, this guy never held a job more than a year and is driving a rusted jalopy and while I always held a job for years and am able to afford to live and buy new cars on my own, I can't see how he thought he was better than me. Just as I could never go to some guy driving a Lamborghini and is a CEO of a Fortune 500 company and tell him I know more than him.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 7:47:01 PM EDT
1. People who look at the "working man" as inferior. For example: trash collectors, construction workers, pipe fitters, cooks, newspaper guys, mechanics, waitresses, desk clerks, convenience store clerks, electricians, plumbers, the guy that serves the 'elitests' their Starbucks coffee, the parking lot attendant, etc. are the people that keep this country rolling along. Not meaning to exclude anybody, I think y'all get the idea. 2. Bigots. Enough said.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 7:52:58 PM EDT
When I greet someone and they respond "Hey".
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 8:11:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 8:17:11 PM EDT
1.liberals 2.sheep who know nothing about the constitution 3. people who reply when you begin to talk with them saying "you know" or "whatever".
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 8:37:52 PM EDT
Bank camera photos given out after a robbery. Has anyone ever seen one of these. You can't make out anything on these they are just a blur, no help at all. I mean, we can take a crystal clear picture of a tennis ball size rock on Mars but we can't get a clear photo from a bank surveillance camera. Too bad there are no banks on Mars.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 8:45:52 PM EDT
HEY, MDS !!! [x]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 8:56:16 PM EDT
LOL Butkus 51. I had to check back in. I knew I wouldn't be dissapointed.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 9:04:36 PM EDT
Dumbasses that are in the right lane that are going straight when they just as easily could be in the lane to the left. Of course, I only notice these people when I need to turn right.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 9:09:46 PM EDT
people that ask other people what thier pet-peeves are[BD]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 9:09:59 PM EDT
Cool Shirts that are not available in XXX or XXXXL! [moon]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 9:10:45 PM EDT
"H"'s If you dont know dont ask.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 10:11:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/14/2001 10:09:52 PM EDT by HANGFIRE]
Board members that suckup to any poster with a female name. Board members that post pictures of their significant others breasts; with or without guns. Board members that post a topic that is already posted. [size=2]Board members that run to the moderators crying for "INTERVENTION" [/size=2]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 10:17:18 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SILVER SURFER: "H"'s If you dont know dont ask.
View Quote
hentai? well on this board 1: trolls 2: how do i convert this to FA 3: can i do this (and its been asked like 5 times that day)
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 10:18:18 PM EDT
Originally Posted By jaybob: When my wife complains about the house being a mess when it's her mess
View Quote
MAJOR DITTO !!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 11:48:52 PM EDT
people that leave there blinkers on! people that call my house and want me to buy shit! people who don't shut the hell up when I'm watching a movie!
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 12:56:17 AM EDT
Those cars with an exhaust that makes it sound like a lawnmower on steroids, esp when they pull up next to me and want to race.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 1:25:21 AM EDT
1) Anybody that thinks that Infantrymen are less intelligent than other "support" element personnel in the military 2) Anybody that thinks that military personnel get paid enough for the job that they do 3) Anybody that thinks that a "leg" or "air assault" Infantryman is less of a soldier than an "airborne" Infantryman 4) H.C.I, gun control fanatics, and "it's for the children" mentality
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 4:28:15 AM EDT
1)guns that don't work right That's about it. Ross
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:58:45 AM EDT
Pet peeves? Yes, I have a few: 1) The use of "quality" as an adjective 2) The improper use of "amount" instead of "number" 3) The use of "homophobia" to mean anything other than "fear of sameness" 4) Selective enforcement of the law 5) The use of "rate of speed" to mean "speed" 6) AR-style carbines with heavy barrels 7) Sloppy handwriting 8) Cars that don't use the same key for the ignition and the door locks 9) Prices written in hundredths of a cent instead of either cents or hundredths of a dollar 10) Smokers who think the world is their ashtray 11) The phrase "going forward" 12) The use of "leverage" as a verb 13) Claims that there is a "gunshow loophole" 14) Irrational opposition to the metric system 15) The belief that people outside of a given trade or profession have no right to criticize its members
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:03:01 AM EDT
Wannabes
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:13:26 AM EDT
InTheBlack, I know you were not putting down old cars. I just wanted to throw that out there. Here in northern VA, people have big wallets, big debt and no values. It is everything to them to have the newest car. So actually I am anti Yuppie, pinko, stuck up f#ck's. I am in the yuppie Mecca and drive my 1991 pick up that is cleaner and in better condition than most of new cars and SUC's (sport utility cars) these people drive.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 7:03:59 AM EDT
Hunters who vote for liberal gun-grabbing politicians b/c their firearms aren't on the sh!t list (yet). So-called "conservatives" who think licensing and registration is ok. People who drive the speed limit in the passing lane... worse is when they pace someone in the right lane so no one can go by. Drivers who pull out in front of my horse trailer and won't accelerate fast enough to get out of the way. The crack dealer working on my block who hasn't been caught (yet) due to that pesky Fourth Amendment (no flames; I know the guy will get busted eventually). Big banks who won't make "land loans" b/c they're too small... I wanted to borrow $20,000 and they said "No". If I had needed $200,000 not a problem...
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 7:23:45 AM EDT
people with an over-inflated sense of ego and people with an unjustified sense of entitlement
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 8:06:05 AM EDT
Originally Posted By rico: 1) Anybody that thinks that Infantrymen are less intelligent than other "support" element personnel in the military 2) Anybody that thinks that military personnel get paid enough for the job that they do 3) Anybody that thinks that a "leg" or "air assault" Infantryman is less of a soldier than an "airborne" Infantryman 4) H.C.I, gun control fanatics, and "it's for the children" mentality
View Quote
SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE, DIRTY, NASTY, LEG!!!! Don't feel bad. I may still be a leg, but I am a REDLEG!
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 8:11:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By InTheBlack: Mine are: 1.Arrogant people. 2.People who put down less fortunate people. 3.People who act like they're better than you, but while you are driving a brand new car and own your own home, they are driving a '78 beater and living with mom and dad. 4.Drivers who cut right in front of you like they are in a hurry, then they end up driving slower than you were making you decrease your speed. 5.Hypocrites. 6.People with special skills and knowledge who put down those who don't, instead of helping them. 7.Last, but not the least, people who exist just to work on taking away my freedoms and happiness in my life, just so they can live a life that makes them feel more comfortable.
View Quote
Assholes that contradict themselves as they go down the list...
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 8:43:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Matt VDW: 6) AR-style carbines with heavy barrels
View Quote
Hey! Watch it! I've got one of those, and it shoots sub-MOA. I LIKE short, heavy barrelled rifles. Different strokes for different folks... [sniper]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 4:16:33 PM EDT
Here are the ones that have been disturbing me the most: 1.) The McDonald employees that have been spitting in my soda and food when I'm not looking. 2.) The fact that Bill Gates still refuses to hire me as one of his top executives, even though I have a proven track record with the corporation. 3.) The garbage men who keeps filling MY garbage can with my neighbor's trash. 4.) The male bank teller who continues to use my bank funds to pay for prostitutes. 5.) The gardner who uses telepathy to enter my mind to get the combinations to my gun safes. 6.) AND the damn guard who keeps checking on me through that stupid little window in the door to my padded cell! [:(!] [b]-RoadDog[/b]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:23:56 PM EDT
Rules that specify I must wear shoes in public places- That is the dumbest thing ever. Girls with bigger attitudes then thier looks will support- White people who call anyone racist "stupid", but are too afraid to debate the topic with me. Fire-ants. I fucking HATE fire ants. And Armadillos too. Little bastards. "Holier-than-Thou" dumbasses. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh GrowingGrass, you said FUCK! You shouldn't do that, becuause I am too sensitive for that kind of hard-talk The Bee-Gees-"...Jiveeeeeeeeeeee Talkin..Blah Blah Blah Blah There once was this fat guy named Trent Whose Pecker was all crooked and Bent So he stuck it in double and had some real trouble, cuz instraad of cumming, he went I also hate any Ford Car...Not truck...Car. Panama. I just hate Panama. ESSEX ARMS 1911 FRAMES!! THEY ARE A PET PEEVE OF MINE!!! Children. I hate them. And Bonsai Trees. Why? Why in gods name "Bonsai Trees?" Venetian Blinds. And people who live in trailers with Rebel Flags over the little window on the tin door. A Southern thing, that you can't understand if you are from up nawth. Inexpensive "Made in India" tools...Junk, and will break as soon as the package is opened.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:28:49 PM EDT
SCAT
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:39:16 PM EDT
Honda Drivers. They are the cockaroaches of the highway. I hate to stereotype and I know most here don't fit, but it akways seems like they are being driven kids or stuck up bitches. Take a look next time you get screwed in traffic or see someone driving like an idiot. Bet they will be in a Honda! [frag]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:46:15 PM EDT
HEY ASSHOLE! MY wife drives a honda and....never mind come to think of it she is a BITCH! good point!
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:52:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/15/2001 6:54:21 PM EDT by Mach1]
Originally Posted By Keebler the Elf: Those cars with an exhaust that makes it sound like a lawnmower on steroids, esp when they pull up next to me and want to race.
View Quote
Especially the guys who put the straight pipes on their full size trucks and all of a sudden they think they are ready for the Bonneville Salt Flats.Please- It's still a truck. Also: - Out of tune radio stations. - Store clerks who act like I am doing them a favor by purchasing something. - Chicks with more body hair than me. - People who forgot that the Civil War ended. - Flat pop/soda. - People who think I enjoy their farts. - People who constantly worry- About everything. - People who think life is only about owning a house with a two car garage. -Any belt buckle bigger than my head. -Fat people who wear stretch pants. -Someone who can't leave the house without a cell phone. Your not that important. -Suburban kids that think they are Gangstas. I could go on forever.....Which brings me to my last: People who don't shut the F**k up!
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 7:45:13 PM EDT
People who refer to magazines as "clips" I hate that.
Top Top