User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2006 8:18:25 AM EDT
Comments???
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:25:09 AM EDT
[#1]
The Browns are going to lose win.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:30:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I am in 1st place in my FF league ( 12 teams )

If I am still in the top spot after this week ...........

$1900 gun dollars in my pocket !!    

my starting line-up today:

B. Favre QB GB v SEA 1/1 1:00
K. Faulk RB NE v MIA 1/1 1:00
S. Alexander RB SEA @ GB 1/1 1:00
A. Johnson WR HOU @ SF 1/1 4:05
S. Moss WR WAS @ PHI 1/1 4:15
A. Boldin WR ARI @ IND 1/1 1:00
J. Witten TE DAL v STL 1/1 8:30
J. Wilkins K STL @ DAL 1/1 8:30
D. Chiefs DST KC v CIN 1/1 1:00
Total  0

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:31:30 AM EDT
[#3]
From this point forward, I will pull for whomever is playing the Falcons as long as they continue the Vick hype and play him at quarterback.  Not only is he NOT the most exciting qb in the league, he is not even close to being the best qb on the team.

I sometimes wonder if all these announcers that are googoo eyed over him are watching the same games I am.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:32:39 AM EDT
[#4]
My neighbor will get drunk and yell "wooooooooooooo" when the Steelers score and cuss like a sailor when they fumble, are intercepted or choke and lose another season. This will be audible at least 5 houses away in either direction.

Her husband will simply adjust his earplugs, open another bottle of rum and get quietly skunked.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:37:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Detroit will beat Pittsburgh...

Kansas City will beat Cincinnati...

Thus the K.C. Chiefs will make the playoffs...

***sgtstinger coughs as he passes the bong to the next disillusioned NFL fan who's seen his team have a worse than predicted/expected season***
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:39:21 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
My neighbor will get drunk and yell "wooooooooooooo" when the Steelers score and cuss like a sailor when they fumble, are intercepted or choke and lose another season. This will be audible at least 5 houses away in either direction.

Her husband will simply adjust his earplugs, open another bottle of rum and get quietly skunked.

That's hilarious.  They should just set up a big screen in the garage and invite everyone over since the neighborhood apparently gets a play by play from her.  What was funny is that I was thinking 'guy' until you said 'her husband'.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:39:37 AM EDT
[#7]
I predict a bunch of overpaid spoiled brats will act like stupid idiots dancing around.

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:40:43 AM EDT
[#8]

..................washed up
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:41:36 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

..................washed up

Not hardly.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:44:33 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I predict a bunch of overpaid spoiled brats will act like stupid idiots dancing around.

They might be overpaid, but the Colts don't act like that. GO COLTS!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:50:35 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Quoted:

They might be overpaid, but the Colts don't act like that. GO COLTS!

Any predictions on the Cowboys/Rams???
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:52:13 AM EDT
[#12]
I predict this man will open a large can of whoop-ass today.

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:54:11 AM EDT
[#13]
GO SEACHICKENS!!!  
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:25:19 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Detroit will beat Pittsburgh...

Kansas City will beat Cincinnati...

Thus the K.C. Chiefs will make the playoffs...

***sgtstinger coughs as he passes the bong to the next disillusioned NFL fan who's seen his team have a worse than predicted/expected season***

Take another drink, son. The Chiefs are losers. Always have been, always will be. Thirty five years and no superbowl appearances proves that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top