Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2001 6:58:14 AM EDT
I have been seeing these things that attach to the bottom of AR magazines that look like pull handles for a quick mag release.  Does anyone have info good/bad on these?  Who makes them, where to get?

Link Posted: 4/24/2001 7:07:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/24/2001 7:10:04 AM EDT by HANGFIRE]
Mag Pulls. I use them in 3gun and tactical rife
matchs. After expending a mag I don't have to
drop it in the SAND, I see a lot of people doing it, I slip the loop over my finger and load another mag. Mag Pulls also protect a mag
dropped on hard surfaces and let you get one out
of the mag pouch faster. They come in black or
green. 308/223
You can make your own like the GIs do using para
cord and forming a loop slide the base plate on the mag halfway out, drop the loop in the mag,
and close the base plate.

Link Posted: 4/24/2001 7:14:15 AM EDT
Thanks HANGFIRE, where do I buy them?

Link Posted: 4/24/2001 11:13:13 AM EDT

try this....helpful hound out
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 11:49:23 AM EDT
Originally Posted By hound:

try this....helpful hound out
View Quote

All Better.
Top Top