Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2002 1:21:57 AM EDT
Trying to make this event a bit more organized so we can set up some scheduled activities. I would like to see some long range, and short range rifle competitions, and some more pistol competitions also. Would also like to compete against others in rapid fire drills with both pistol and rifle. I think we should all post what we will bring for targets,, like bowling pins or pop-ups, Pumkins, propane, Bin Ladin targets, ect. ect. ect... Maybe we could give away prizes for each winner, like a free T-shirt, Ammo or my favorite.. MONEY!!!                                            I think we need to have people sign up for the following tasks in order to make things run in a better, and safer fashion.

1) Clean up crew.

2)People that want to volunteer to enforce safety standards at the firing line.

3)People to volunteer to greet people at the gate so they won't get lost, or post signs at the various intersections leading to ETHuns place.

4)Volunteers that have first aid training, to be available if needed. I have a Military field hospital kit that I will bring. Just in case.

5)Anything else you can think of... This is our event and if ya'all want to have a cook out or maybe set up some mini teaching sessions with the more skilled AR15.comers, than I say we should go for it. I beleive we can at least try to organize a little bit better at this Event and make it alot more enjoyable and hopefully alot of us can leave there with more skills and knowledge than we came with.

Link Posted: 9/14/2002 1:41:21 AM EDT
[#1]

[b]John, I believe the usual activities such as Guns, Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll should suffice.[/b]
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 3:16:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I would like quad 50BMG and mini-gun rentals. I would also like a pole barn with every imaginable machinegun made for sale at cheap prices. It would also be fun to take helicopter rides and to shoot flamethrowers. Lots of old cars to shoot up are fun too.

[img]http://www.machinegunshoot.com/images/amber.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.machinegunshoot.com/images/flame1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.machinegunshoot.com/images/Granada2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 3:18:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Dunk the Hun
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 4:48:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

[b]John, I believe the usual activities such as Guns, Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll should suffice.[/b]
View Quote

5subslr5, some of us are ging to bring a kid or two with us, so we need to watch the content of the rock and roll. The rest is ok[:D]... fullclip
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 5:14:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I would like quad 50BMG and mini-gun rentals. I would also like a pole barn with every imaginable machinegun made for sale at cheap prices. It would also be fun to take helicopter rides and to shoot flamethrowers. Lots of old cars to shoot up are fun too.
View Quote

Okay....Ponyboy is not Easily Entertained!
We must have been separated at birth![:D]
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 5:59:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 6:02:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 9:43:48 PM EDT
[#8]
1) Clean up crew:  Should be done by every swing'n dick and bounce'n boob(even thems that don't swing or bounce) at least twice a day.  Cease fire on all ranges, and we aren't finished until the appointed clean up Nazis (I nominate Tate) say we are.  [b]Seems like a simple thing to do, and is the proper thing to do for our gracious host.[/b]  If you don't like to clean up your mess, please leave your lazy butt at home.

2) Firing line safety observers:  First we would need to lay out the different ranges.  Last time we had folks shooting the FPF while another shooter walked down range to set up bowling pins.  (ETH, I've got some ideas for the range layouts....if you are intrested.)[b]Safety is EVERYONES responsibility!  If ANYONE sees any type of unsafe situation, immediately call a CEASE FIRE and remedy the situation![/b] Hurt feelings don't mean shit under these circumstances.

3) Left turn at Albuquerque:  The Hun Farm is not hard to find if you can read a road map and follow simple directions.  I will volunteer to make a sign for the gate since some folks seem to be unable to look at the dirt and see 20 different sets of tire tracks  going through a gate located 6 miles from the nearest hard top road, in WBFT.  No need for someone to stand out there directing traffic, but hey, there is at least one big honk'n hairy tarantula near the gate to keep ya on your toes.

4) Friendly Competition:  Good time had by all!(And quite humbling for many!) Bring some $1 bills, and put yer money where your keyboards are!

5) Training:  There are several members who have knowledge and experience with certain skills.  How to put BZO on a weapon, proper marksmanship techniques, tactics for individuals, pairs, fireteams, squads, platoons, companies, and battalions, land navigation, equipment selection, first aid, and such.  [b] If there is some area that you are interested in, SPEAK UP![/b] I'm sure someone will be glad to teach what they know.

6) Gear Swap:  Got something you don't need?  Got 20 somethings and need to sell 15 of them? Bring it, and get your barter on!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top