Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 11:00:09 AM EDT
People may be more willing to join the site (including myself) if they had a chance to kick around a trial membership for, lets say, a week.  What do ya think?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:37:55 AM EDT
[#1]
It'd probably be more trouble than it's worth for GoatBoy. Just registering lets you access the entire site except archive & team forum. You can access everything else. If it's worth it for you to have a tab called "My active topics" that lists only threads you've posted in, and limitless searching including General Forums, then join up as a team member. It's well worth it to me. Search engine alone has made my team membership worth it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top