Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 5:58:45 PM EDT
Dang, he's doing great tonight.  

I know he wouldn't run but I don't see anybody on the horizon that is as eloquent or as good a speaker in the Replublican party.

Thanks,
jd1
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:59:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Cheny is laying the smack down on Edwards tonight. He'd make an excellent president I think.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:01:09 PM EDT
[#2]
McCain...but he's anti-gun.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:01:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think that's something he aspires to... but he'd get my vote. I have thought Cheney was cool since his regular press briefings in Gulf War One. The guy takes no guff.

P.S. Spedwards is just coming off smarmy in this debate. Hilarious.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:02:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Idon't think Cheney's heart can hold out for four more years in '08 but how do you feel about Rudy.....................?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:03:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Rudy is too liberal.

jd1
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:04:17 PM EDT
[#6]
If not Cheney, Keyes.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:05:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Cheney is too ugly.  And he's bald.  There's a long standing precedent against people who look like him.  Great VP, he's a relentless SOB.  But not prez material.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top