BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2002 8:29:18 PM EDT
[url]http://63.99.106.201/stories/story.asp?a=2483&z=1[/url]

FBI Agent Cleared Of Criminal Charges After Shooting Pasadena Man
July 2, 2002   WBAL Radio as reported by Sue Kopen

• click here to listen to Sue Kopen's report

An Anne Arundel County grand jury has decided not to indict an F-B-I agent in the mistaken shooting of an unarmed Pasadena man.

The panel began considering the case last week, and heard testimony from the shooting victim, Joseph Schultz, and his girlfriend, Krissy Harkum.

F-B-I agent Christopher Braga thought he had cornered a bank robbery suspect when he shot Schultz in the face. Schultz was in the passenger seat in Harkum's car as they were returning from a shopping tip March 1.

The F-B-I and Anne Arundel County police investigated the shooting, and the county state's attorney's office took the case to the grand jury.

Braga has already returned to regular duty.

View Quote

Business as usual in police state america. What a fucking joke. I hope this guy gets colon cancer and his kids have to watch him slowly die. A curse on his family for a thousand generations.

[puke]

Link Posted: 7/2/2002 8:34:02 PM EDT
[#1]
heres a thread with a link to the original story for those of you who haven't been following this:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=97643[/url]

Link Posted: 7/2/2002 9:18:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 9:32:12 PM EDT
[#3]
There is only one word to describe Christopher Braga and Lon Horiuchi and that word is: [b]HEROES[/b].

They are both brave members of law enforcement that did their duty to protect the Constitution and your freedoms against domestic terrorists. You cop bashers are nothing but trash.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 9:33:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Can he file a civil suit?
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:02:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There is only one word to describe Christopher Braga and Lon Horiuchi and that word is: [b]HEROES[/b].

They are both brave members of law enforcement that did their duty to protect the Constitution and your freedoms against domestic terrorists. You cop bashers are nothing but trash.
View Quote

You must be part of the conspiracy.

Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:17:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Don't worry about the randomly generated Imbrog|io autopost.  Sometimes it misses it's mark.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:34:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't worry about the randomly generated Imbrog|io autopost.  Sometimes it misses it's mark.
View Quote

Hey, you gotta do something to break 6k.  [:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:41:13 AM EDT
[#8]
No surprise here... Al why did you change your user name? I think I kinda liked the old one better......(not that my opinion matters ;>)
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 9:21:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No surprise here... Al why did you change your user name? I think I kinda liked the old one better......(not that my opinion matters ;>)
View Quote

Don't know. A Joke. I figure I'm going to change it once in a while just for the heck of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top