Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2012 7:16:31 AM EDT
Calling them "Leon and Marty" is fine in private, but if your dumbass is going to go to the Pentagon and hold a press conference, don't you think you should refer to them properly? I know he's their "boss", but it's fucking disgusting. Maybe he should have asked General Dempsey for another glass of wine.

Fucking puke.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:21:34 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Calling them "Leon and Marty" is fine in private, but if your dumbass is going to go to the Pentagon and hold a press conference, don't you think you should refer to them properly? I know he's their "boss", but it's fucking disgusting. Maybe he should have asked General Dempsey for another glass of wine.

Fucking puke.

FBO
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:37:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I guess no one watches the news.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:45:27 AM EDT
[#3]
You realize you're talking about a guy who not only has no idea how the military works, but is equally clueless about every other professional culture.

Business?  nope
Medicine? nope
Blue collar? nope
Transportation? nope
Education? nope

He's never held a job in his life.  I'm never surprised when that ignorance shows.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:54:59 AM EDT
[#4]
wtf are you talking about??
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:58:42 AM EDT
[#5]
<––––-my shocked face
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:13:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
wtf are you talking about??

Here You Go... Skip to 5:30

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:15:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Aw, he's pretending he has friends.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:32:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Fuck that jug eared emperor wanna be!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:39:24 AM EDT
[#9]
FBHO
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:43:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You realize you're talking about a guy who not only has no idea how the military works, but is equally clueless about every other professional culture.

Business?  nope
Medicine? nope
Blue collar? nope
Transportation? nope
Education? nope

He's never held a job in his life.  I'm never surprised when that ignorance shows.

Which makes you wonder where he got all of his money when he got into politics.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:46:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No you're right.  I haven't seen him on TV since election night except for when Sal Giunta was presented with the Medal of Honor.  Other than that, nope.  No point in bitching about something I already immensely detest.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:48:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No you're right.  I haven't seen him on TV since election night except for when Sal Giunta was presented with the Medal of Honor.  Other than that, nope.  No point in bitching about something I already immensely detest.

I work midnights and keep Fox News on during the day when I am sleeping as "background" noise. I can't help it when they put that douche on.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:52:45 AM EDT
[#13]

* sigh *

That made me cringe inside.

I can only imagine how "Leon and Marty" felt.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:52:47 AM EDT
[#14]
lol, the left the tape on the stage... strange.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:07:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

* sigh *

^^ this

so sad
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:14:44 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Fucking puke.

It's called respect...and Obongo has none for anyone but radical red-diaper babies.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:40:36 AM EDT
[#17]
The man has no class.  Simple as that.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:47:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The man has no class.  Simple as that.

He has class, it's just on the low end of the scale.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:50:39 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

You mean the state propaganda.  Nope I just read ARFCOM for whats important.   But  let me guess another shinning example of the dear leaders oratory skills.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:54:20 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

* sigh *

Not defending him, but this is no worse than when GW said "Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job" after Katrina hit the gulf coast.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:54:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I saw it.

The big tall guy behind him looked like he wanted to punch him in the back of his head.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:56:42 AM EDT
[#22]
They should have pulled a Boxer on him.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:36:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw it.

The big tall guy behind him looked like he wanted to punch him in the back of his head.

donkey punch would have been appropriate @ that moment  
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:38:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw it.

donkey punch would have been appropriate @ that moment  

VERY
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top