Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2003 1:16:11 AM EDT
I have a dresser that has 6 regular drawers,& then the lid is a lift up velvet lined hidden compartment. Out of the 6 regular,& 1 hidden drawers, I have 3 drawers that actually have cloths in the.

1) for sox/underwear.

2) has t-shirts/shorts.

3) Dress pants.

The rest have all kinds of super important special junk, that I can't live without, but almost never use.

The hidden compartment has 3 pistols in it, & most of my best short knives, important papers,& a few small special object, like the only arrowhead I ever found, pictures from long ago, My great grandpas' inherited duck call, bagpipe reads, prisms, a lions claw, some loose gem stones, scrap gold, high school diploma, passport, Marine Corps flag & other such similar treasures.

The other 3 junk drawers are full to the top of different types of ammo/empty brass. Books, and magazines. All my ties wadded into a ball,hehehe! Flares, a smoke grenade, fireworks,some duce gear and so many other important things I must, for God only knows why, keep in a organized mess next to my bed.

I'd be willing to bet I'm not the only man who has drawers full of my favorite man toys.
So do you have junk drawers in your dresser full of your manly toys, or just boring old cloths?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 1:24:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Clothes in drawers?  I haven't put clothes in drawers in YEARS.  All mine are hanging up on hangers in the closet, or folded in stacks up on the closet shelf.  I just dump random everything into drawers.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 1:53:57 AM EDT
[#2]

I'd be willing to bet I'm not the only man who has drawers full of my favorite man toys, i.e. DILDOS.
So do you have junk drawers in your dresser full of your [s]manly toys[/s] DILDOS, or just boring old cloths?
View Quote

[:D]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:20:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I didn't relize pervs were awake so early in the morning AZ-K9. [;D]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:39:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Clothing in the dresser? No way! My clothes have been relegated to a shrinking amount of closet space while guns parts and gun accessories now occupy the dresser space.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:51:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 1:31:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Real men don't have dressers. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 1:43:32 PM EDT
[#7]
All those oily gun parts stain your clothes. (That's not a skid mark, it's CLP!)
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 1:49:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Clothes. My drawers are very neat and organized. I can't stand disorder.

TT [wave]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 11:58:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Clothes. My drawers are very neat and organized. [red]I can't stand disorder.[/red]

TT [wave]
View Quote

... and yet you frequent the General Discussion forum [;)]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 12:10:28 AM EDT
[#10]
On the floor I have a clean clothes pile and a dirty clothes pile. Stuff like socks get thrown into their own pile since I can wear those 2 or 3 time before having to wash them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top