Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2002 4:22:20 PM EDT
terrorist attack? Now that we've been all over Afghanistan what will be left for us if something happens, like a plane fly into the statue of liberty. Doesn't even have to be a commercial airliner, just a little plane packed with explosives. How will we answer the next big attack?
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 4:24:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 4:27:51 PM EDT
[#2]
but where?
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 4:30:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 4:35:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Its so sweet seeing you two love birds posting
on each others threads, really, it is.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
but where?
View Quote

I could list a dozen raghead capitols. Any would be a good starting point.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 5:03:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Its so sweet seeing you two love birds posting
on each others threads, really, it is.
View Quote

So when does someone splat this troll?
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 5:06:52 PM EDT
[#7]
God only knows.

I would like to say that it will never happen again, but I'm not that optimistic.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 5:22:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Nothing!  There will be outrage and that's about it.  It is not until this administration is serious about destroying our enemies that anything will happen.  The men we are holding on Gitmo have lawyers protecting their right. The shoe bomber and some other terrorist can't get a fair trial so people want to let them go.  If we do decide to bomb some country that has been helping terrorist, world opinion will be against us.  Russian and China will accuse of killing the innocent along with the guilty.  Nothing!
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 6:01:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
but where?
View Quote

My vote would be Mecca at the peak of Ramadan.  But then again, I have been called a bit heavy handed.  Truman - "The buck stops here", TR - "Walk softly and carry a big stick", but if I were POTUS it would be DPeacher - "The likes of which were not seen since Genghis Kahn"!
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 6:04:30 PM EDT
[#10]

I agree with Mecca at the annual ring around the rosie they have there.

Stepped-init
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 6:25:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top