----
There are six reasons a girl will date a guy and if you can
fulfill her needs in any of these areas you will stand a very
good chance with nearly any good-looking woman.  A woman will
consider dating a man if he can instill one of the following:

1) If she has fun with him.
2) If she is entertained by him.
3) If she feels safe with him.
4) If she thinks she has something to gain by being with him.
5) If her mind is stimulated by him.
6) If she is sexually attracted to him.

Try to fulfill as many of these needs as possible with women.  
It is very easy to do this.  Have a very good sense of humor
and she will have fun.  Take her to some fun places such as
an amusement park etc.  This will also entertain her.  Talk
about world problems with her sometimes and let her know you
read more than comics.  Always act at ease with women and be
nice and romantic and you will be very attractive to them.  A
woman will always enjoy being with you if you can satisfy the
above six needs and now you will be able to.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 2:14:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Unless there's a little bit of #6...forget it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 2:17:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I ain't buyin it.

I only qualify for maybe 4 out of the 6 (at most), and I  bagged some strange this weekend.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 2:17:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 2:18:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
There are six reasons a girl will date a guy:

View Quote

Imbroglio -

Are you reading Oprah's book again??? [:D] Didn't you hear Rush today about the Oprah-ization of America???

#4 above is my personal favorite. If that is the primary reason she's hanging around you, dump her quick.

Link Posted: 4/24/2001 2:20:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Money talks.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 2:20:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Can you help my friend Roger?
[img]http://www.somethingawful.com/404/egad.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 2:21:10 PM EDT
[#7]
There is another form of literature other than comic books?!?!

Kyle
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Cash=Gash
Cash will take all those reasons and make them null and void.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 2:29:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I worry mine only wants me for the MP5.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 2:29:14 PM EDT
[#10]
#7:  A guy with a BIG[size=6]GUN[/size=6]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 2:30:13 PM EDT
[#11]
So WTF then ImbrogIio, you got all the reasons there and you still aint getting any poontang, again i say, WTF
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 2:46:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 2:51:03 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't really think that stuff about womenz is totally accurate, Imbroglio.  

Everything I have ever learned about womenz, I've learned from watching Tony Montana in the movie, Scarface.  In his best Hollywood-style Cuban accent, Al Pacino who played Tony Montana the wealthy druglord, said to his friend, [b]"In this country, you gotta make the money first.  Then when you get the money, you get the power.  Then when you get the power, then you get the [u]woman[/u]". [/b]

Oh, and don't forget to yell, "Say 'ello to my little friend" while waving your AR to any rivals for your womanz.  [:D]

-RoadDog
(Scar Dog)
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 2:57:18 PM EDT
[#14]
A whole lot of number 4.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 2:58:08 PM EDT
[#15]
What girls are looking for is to use you, take your money, and then throw you away.

I met all six for the girl I was with and she still left.

Eventually you will learn that most women like to be treated like dirt and walked on.  If you think this isn't true, then why is it the jerks on Jerry Springer can get women and guys that actually respect women can't?  I'll tell you why, because the women know that since you respect them you are easy prey for them to use you.

Stop worrying about what the women want, find out what you want and then go after it.  The girl will most likely leave you in the end anyway.

While I'm not a professional I am speaking from experiance.  Hell I've even given up on all women in Michigan.  Most have their head shoved up their @ss.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 3:03:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Women care only about one thing: themselves

If you want laid Imbro (and I know you arent the lonely heart you make out to be) then get her drinking.  Its the only time most of them are any fun anyway.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 3:06:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Imbrog|io, Like many of us, I look upon you as the little brother I never had, so I mean this in the kindest possible way.
If you are 4'11" tall and 360 lbs, you may want to consider trying to build up your cash assets also..
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 3:16:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 3:35:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Imbrolio, for a guy who asks a lot of questions about how to get women, and how to get laid, you did a pretty good job describing what we look for.  Personally, I like a man who can stimulate my mind.  Money, unlike some of us females out there, is not that big a deal to me.  A walk through the park, a picnic, or a little bit of baseball goes much further with me than a dinner and a movie.  A person's mind is always their most attractive feature.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 3:40:23 PM EDT
[#20]
I like picnics and walks through the park too.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 4:01:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Well there you go, Imbroglio.  The truth will set you free.

I wonder if the store I bought my tape from will give me back a full refund on the Scarface video after using it for seven years.  [:D]

Maybe the "Ladies man" movie will have more accurate knowledge.

-RoadDog
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 4:42:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 5:08:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Women really don't care about looks. It is all about power and respect. Women are looking for someone they can rely on and is secure financially, someone who makes them feel inferior, someone who makes them feel weak, someone who takes charge and won't put up with shit. All women are like this no matter what they say.

Basically women just want someone to make decisions for them. They don't want some guy asking them to do something for them, they want a guy telling them to do it. If you are the take charge kind of a guy you can have any woman you want. You can't tell me you haven't walked through the mall and seen a drop dead gorgeous woman with an ass ugly guy before.

Beware though, if you treat a woman as an equal she will use you and you will find her fucking some biker named Warthog who beats her but she will never leave him.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 5:16:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Imbroglio...make sure you stuff the potato in FRONT of your pants!..but the bulge from the wallet still needs to be BIGGER...[beer]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 5:21:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Can you help my friend Roger?
[img]http://www.somethingawful.com/404/egad.jpg[/img]
View Quote

He don't need help!  At least not financially.

Doesn't he get royalties from the Wonder Years?
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By The Beer Slayer:
Quoted:
Cash=Gash
Cash will take all those reasons and make them null and void.
View Quote

Case in point BILL GATES
Do you honestly think he would have ever gotten laid without a few mil in the bank?
View Quote

His wife don't look bad either.

Kinda looks like First Lady Laura Bush.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 5:31:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Hey....money can`t buy you love....but it damn sure buys the next best thing!....(honey...i can LEARN to love you)...[rocket]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 5:35:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
What girls are looking for is to use you, take your money, and then throw you away.

I met all six for the girl I was with and she still left.

Eventually you will learn that most women like to be treated like dirt and walked on.  If you think this isn't true, then why is it the jerks on Jerry Springer can get women and guys that actually respect women can't?  I'll tell you why, because the women know that since you respect them you are easy prey for them to use you.

Stop worrying about what the women want, find out what you want and then go after it.  The girl will most likely leave you in the end anyway.

While I'm not a professional I am speaking from experiance.  Hell I've even given up on all women in Michigan.  Most have their head shoved up their @ss.
View Quote

Hey Imbrog|io!

SWIRE speaks the truth.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 5:44:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Women from well-adjusted families tend to be able to have healthy relationships, and the list may apply to these women.  But I'd say that the majority of women don't fit this category.

The relationships that women have are tremendously influenced by the relationship she had with her father growing up.  A girl that was abandoned, abused, ignored, or put down by her father (or saw her mother treated that way) will typically seek out men to replicate this behavior.  She may say that she's looking for a "nice guy" that will "treat her right", but she will almost never choose that type of guy.  And if she does, it will be so outside her experience that she will grow uncomfortable, and will sabotage the relationship (by cheating, fighting, etc.)  It is very difficult to "unprogram" the abuse/victim mentality from someone who grew up with it, but this is especially true of women and the father/daughter relationship.

Some women can "grow" out of this behavior, but most need professional counseling to get through it.  Unfortunately, women typically don't start on the road to making these changes until they are in their late 20s or early 30s, and by then they often have ex's and children.  Still, the decision has to be their own; no one can help them before they're willing to be helped.

If you meet girls/women in this stage of their life, they are usually an emotional mess, even if on the outside they only seem wild and fun.  There are only two things you can do with these women: use them or lose them.  This may sound harsh, but realize that this is exactly what they'll do to you.

-Troy
View Quote

Troy knows what he is talking about because this is exactly what happend to me.  My recent ex-girlfriend's father worked a double shift when she was growing up, was never around except to discipline or criticize her.  She went from bad guy to bad guy until she met me.  We hit it off pretty good but she was always trying to run away from the relationship or do something to damage it, including cheating once.  She was a good person on the inside and was making progress on how she handled someone who cared.  But then she decided to leave me, even though she found me attractive, funny, challening, entertaining, safe, well educated, with a steady good paying job.  Why did she leave?  The main reason was that she said the relationship didn't feel right...meaning she was still uncomfortable with someone who actually cared about her.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 5:51:55 PM EDT
[#30]
seen the Tao of Steve?  hate to say it but there might be some truth there.  

For those who haven't seen it:  3 steps
1.  Be free from desire.
2.  Be excellent in her presence.
3.  Be gone (ie, put some distance between the two of you at that point.  Women are only interested in that which they can pursue, like a cat).
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 6:19:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 6:38:56 PM EDT
[#32]
it's funny that this topic should come up.  i was just thinking on my way home from the gym tonite why the majority of males on this board have such negative feelings about women.  and while i couldn't come up with an answer that wouldn't get me run out of town, i did come up with a few lightbulbs that might shed a little light on "what women really want".

okay.  yes, women want to be loved.  women want to feel safe.  women want to know that we can count on you to protect us should the need ever arise.  that doesn't mean that we rely solely on men for our protection, hence my glock 26.  however, it means that we want to know that you will be there.  we don't necessarily want you to make every decision because we don't want you to be controlling.  but when a man is willing to make the decision, he's also willing to "suffer" the consequences of it.  it can mean that the man is decisive and responsible, both good things.

we like to have fun, though each woman's definition of fun will be different.  

we DO NOT like to be treated like dirt.  any woman who does, has got some serious problems and shouldn't be dating anyway.

those who seek a man solely for action and wild adventure are probably not wife material if that's what you're looking for in a women. it could also be that they're searching for something in someone else because they feel inadequacy in some place in their lives.

yes, some women will seek men for money only.  but again, these aren't high quality women, so just don't date them.

some women with messed up relationship with fathers/father figures will seek out a relationship to fill that role, kind of a band aid.  these women shouldn't be dating either.  i myself didn't have a very good relationship with my father (if i had one at all) until i was 23.  it took me a while to figure out that i had to love myself before i could expect someone else to love me, which is what i was trying to get from relationships early on.  once i realized that, i found a great man and have a pretty great (and healthy) relationship with him.

and for those of you that think number 4 on the list is bad or limited to women only, you couldn't be more wrong.  we all date or marry someone because of what he or she brings to the relationship that makes US better.  you wouldn't date or marry someone if you didn't get anything out of it.  whether it's love, affection, intelligence, god forbid money, or sex, self gain is always a motive for a relationship with the opposite sex.

finally, if you guys think the list is bogus, ask yourself what you look for in a woman.  is it not at least one of the six?  a careful reading of imroglio's post will show that "A woman will consider dating a man if he can instill [b]ONE[/b] of the following...."  (emphasis added).  i'm sure you guys look for at least one, if not more, of those same things in the women you choose to date.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 6:49:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Hey Brog,

This lady here will make it easy for you, just copy and paste her pre-typed email to herself with you filling in the blanks!

[url]http://www.geocities.com/maryromantic1/index.htm[/url]

[url]http://www.geocities.com/maryromantic1/photopage05.htm[/url]
Check out her upper body tone...she gots shoulders.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/maryromantic1/photo05.jpg[/img] Little red X

Heard this on Leykis!

[rail]Railgun....
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 7:10:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Maybe you want to find a nice older woman in her late 30's with kids or a empty nest?
Not nearly as choosy, both of your sex drives are peaking, and they are much more stable than teens.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 7:34:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
it's funny that this topic should come up.  i was just thinking on my way home from the gym tonite why the majority of males on this board have such negative feelings about women.  and while i couldn't come up with an answer that wouldn't get me run out of town, i did come up with a few lightbulbs that might shed a little light on "what women really want".

okay.  yes, women want to be loved.  women want to feel safe.  women want to know that we can count on you to protect us should the need ever arise.  that doesn't mean that we rely solely on men for our protection, hence my glock 26.  however, it means that we want to know that you will be there.  we don't necessarily want you to make every decision because we don't want you to be controlling.  but when a man is willing to make the decision, he's also willing to "suffer" the consequences of it.  it can mean that the man is decisive and responsible, both good things.

we DO NOT like to be treated like dirt.  any woman who does, has got some serious problems and shouldn't be dating anyway.

those who seek a man solely for action and wild adventure are probably not wife material if that's what you're looking for in a women. it could also be that they're searching for something in someone else because they feel inadequacy in some place in their lives.

yes, some women will seek men for money only.  but again, these aren't high quality women, so just don't date them.
View Quote

Thanks for the input ARLady.  I think a lot of how girls/women act and what they want is related to their age.  My personal experiances came from college age females.  From what I saw, I lost faith in ever finding a decent woman.  Almost all the females at college were users of men or they were with the drunken jerks who would treat them like dirt.

some women with messed up relationship with fathers/father figures will seek out a relationship to fill that role, kind of a band aid.  these women shouldn't be dating either.  i myself didn't have a very good relationship with my father (if i had one at all) until i was 23.  it took me a while to figure out that i had to love myself before i could expect someone else to love me, which is what i was trying to get from relationships early on.  once i realized that, i found a great man and have a pretty great (and healthy) relationship with him.
View Quote

Interesting enough that is part of what my ex-girlfriend said.  Except that she said she had to figure out how to love herself before she could love someone else.  What exactly that means and how one comes to an answer I don't know.  Why someone would give up someone who cares about them in an attempt to answer that question is beyond me.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 8:25:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Women like:

Self-Confidence (But arrogance and cockyness are acceptable substitutes, becuase most women can't tell the difference).

Link Posted: 4/24/2001 8:29:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Hell I've even given up on all women in Michigan.  Most have their head shoved up their @ss.
View Quote

I can relate to >All< of that!
I think it(The last part.) must be something in the water here or something! [:)]

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 8:35:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Imbrolio, for a guy who asks a lot of questions about how to get women, and how to get laid, you did a pretty good job describing what we look for.  Personally, I like a man who can stimulate my mind.  Money, unlike some of us females out there, is not that big a deal to me.  A walk through the park, a picnic, or a little bit of baseball goes much further with me than a dinner and a movie.  A person's mind is always their most attractive feature.  
View Quote

Don't let Imbro fool you. He probably has more money, more guns, and more women than StyrAUG could ever dream of having. [:)]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 8:39:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Hey Imbrog|io!
It's all in the bait!
[img]http://www.somethingawful.com/cliff/ihateyou/page36-02.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 8:43:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
...i found a great man...
View Quote

Flattery will get you everwhere! [:)]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 8:49:35 PM EDT
[#41]
OH my god: troy studied women how many TC manual's do you have on women.[:D]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 8:50:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Troy:  I ain't a lady, but I force my opinion on
you anyway.  You sir, have scored a perfect 10
with that post.  Especially the part about the
lady and her Father.
DanM (mostly happily married for 24 years)
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 8:51:56 PM EDT
[#43]
What are girls looking for? Same thing us guys are looking for...MONEY!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 8:59:52 PM EDT
[#44]
If you aint got the looks and /or the bucks, youre screwed!!
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 10:14:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Anyone that goes out "looking for chicks" is going to fail. If you are desperate, you are going to fail. If you act lonely, depressed or angry, you will fail. The best thing to do is be YOURSELF, afterall that is what they are going to end up with, right? Go out and have fun doing what you like to do. Do not "try" to get a girl. If a girl notices that you are trying to pick her up, 9 times out of 10 she will be turned off. If you meet a girl who has "issues" with her father, brother uncle. etc. RUN,RUN,RUN. You do not want this under any circumstances. There are to many women out here to play mother teresa to an abused "child". BE PATIENT, I cannot stress this enough. I had many, many chances to get involved with many different women, I chose not to because I was looking for the right one. I found her and waited patiently, building a freindship with her for more than a year. When the time was right I asked her out. That was more than 5 years ago, we are now engaged to be married. I look back at all of the women I could have "setteled for" and thank god that I didn't. Always try and be friends with one first, if you can't stand to be friends with her, how in the hell are you going to spend the rest of your life with her? Also by doing this you will get to know the real person and not just the "front" they put up when meeting someone new. Look for a caring girl, with a few close friends, not a large group. If she is sentimentel, likes "cute animals", small children, and is never rude to anyone, you have found a good candidate. Trust me they are out there. Try and talk to as many women as you can, ugly or not. Women who see you with their fellow woman, for some reason are more attracted to you, I don't know if it is because they want what someone else has, or they think "since she is talking to him, he must be o.k." Above all be nice, but don't take it too far, don't smother them with it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 10:15:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Women are looking for Sasquatch. I mean to say, an independant, master of all he can survey, strong (smelling?), silent type with long hair, no visible means of support and large feet. Too bad he's broke or he'd be a big hit with the women at dance clubs.

Gosh, now I know why he lives in the woods. It's safer there.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 10:54:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Anyone that goes out "looking for chicks" is going to fail. If you are desperate, you are going to fail. If you act lonely, depressed or angry, you will fail. The best thing to do is be YOURSELF
View Quote

Unless you are a naturally "lonely, depressed, or angry" person. In which case you better force a fake smile and invent a warmer personality for yourself.
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 5:40:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Troy is right on the money, let me amplify what he said.  Women are (especially young women) are looking for someone who treats them like their daddy did, most of the time.  What they want when they mature emotionally ( and some never do) is someone who will treat them like they wanted Daddy to treat them.  My wife of 20 yrs. was the some what spoiled 'baby' who bore an uncanny resemblance to her dad's wartime lady friend that got away from him when he flunked flight school.  So I spoiled hre a little bit, paid a lot of attention to her, and put my foot down on major things.  She says that she was attracted by my intelligence, (IQ 138, no point in being bashful, it's like having red hair, it's genetic) self confidence, and I was fun to be around.  I have to say that most young women have no idea what they want, they have no good father figrue to learn from, Mom has boy friends, popular women's magazines glorify having affairs, multiple marriage, etc.  Don't make the mistake of my youth, I hooked up with a chick mainly because she was a good screw, and ended up divorced and broke 3 yrs. later.  If they have a poor or no relationship with Daddy, run like the devil himslf was behind you, divorces really really suck!  I have to say most young women want to be sh*t on, and don't feel comfortable with a man who treats them like a human being.
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 5:48:25 AM EDT
[#49]
[i]You[/i] tell [i]me[/i].  [;)]

Sometimes I want a cocky guy who's a great dancer.  Sometimes it is an intellectual who wants to debate current events.  Sometimes it's a great kisser with a nice a$$.  ::evil grin::

I do agree strongly that the relationships we see (parents) as we grow up affect us for the rest of our lives.  In my case, my father never knew about me (don't know him either) and the only father figure I had was my mom's long-term boyfriend named Ed.  They split up after 8 tumultuous years.  Funny thing is, after I split up with my ex-husband, my mom and I were talking and I had a little epiphany... I told my mom that he (my ex) was my "Ed."  

Which is why I IMPLORE parents, if you have an unhappy relationship with your spouse, FIX IT or GET OUT.  I hear so many people grousing about their relationships and when I ask why they are still together, they say it is for the kids.  My stance is that your kids are only with you for 18 years but the model of a relationship you give them will last a lifetime.  

Basically, I think people in general want to find someone who will compliment them and fulfill their needs... be it a textbook perfect relationship or not.  When the movie Forrest Gump came out I got into a discussion with a friend of mine about Jenny and Forrest.  He felt she was a coniving witch who used Forrest.  My feeling was that, while it wasn't everyone's idea of the perfect relationship, they gave each other what they needed and that was enough.

I've spent the last two and a half years alone and I think it was the best thing I've ever done for myself.  I've become better at taking care of myself and identifying what it is I'd like out of life.  With that said.. I'll let you know whenever I figure out what it is I really want.  [:D]
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 6:46:44 AM EDT
[#50]
I wanted to take another shot at these questions.

1) If she has fun with him.
2) If she is entertained by him.
3) If she feels safe with him.
5) If her mind is stimulated by him.
6) If she is sexually attracted to him.

First of all my answers only apply to younger women, say 21 and under, as I have no experiance with anyone older than that.

The items listed are things women look for before they decide they would date you.  It has nothing to do with a long term relationship and if it will work out.

1.  Most new relationships are fun and exciting because you are learning about each other.  But after awhile you have heard all the crazy stories 100 times, there really isn't anything new and exciting, and the fun level drops.  At this point you no longer meet number one and the woman will move on to a stranger that does.

2. 1 and 2 are basically the same.  Crazy stories or wild episodes, stunts, tricks, whatever become boring after you have seen them over and over.  The woman will get bored and move on to someone with a new story.

3. Since most people make others feel safe, safety will be taken for granted, ie it won't be an issue unless she doesn't feel safe at which point she will leave.

4. If you can't provide a long term benefit to her, they will just lead you on in the short term and use you.

5. How much can a mind be stimulated?  Even high master shooters retire or stop shooting, most likely because it wasn't stimulating anymore.  This goes along with 1 and 2.  After awhile even your furthest out thoughts become routine and don't stimulate her mind.  At this point she will leave you for a stranger who writes poetry or some other lame thing because it "stimulates" her mind.  However, she will only use this person as a reason to leave you, not as someone to get involved with.

6.  Why do people buy a new Playboy every month?  Looking at the same thing over and over for a long time is not as attractive as something new.  You might be a 10 on her list but a couple months later someone who's a 9 might be looking more attractive than you, simply because he is new.

As Miss Magnum said, sometimes she wants a cocky guy who's a great dancer, other times an intellectual, other times a great kisser with a nice a$$.  I would bet it would be very hard to find one person with all those qualities and that if you did, that person wouldn't be as interesting as 3 seperate people with those qualities.

Following through my answers, the first person would meet 1 and 2 on the list.  Who would then be replaced by someone who meets number 5, who would then be replace by someone who meets number 6.  Then it would probably start all over again with someone who met 1 and 2.

Thanks for insight Miss Magmum, now we have proof of how women really think.

I think to answer the question in the topic, the answer would be that you need to meet all items 1 to 6 every single, hour, minute, or how ever often the girl changes her mind.  If in the morning she wants someone fun, they you need to be as fun as possible and let items 2 to 6 be in the background.  Then if an hour later she wants someone to stimulate her mind, then you need to make that your priority and put the others in the background.  Of course the woman won't tell you what characterist she is looking for at a given time, so you will just have to read her mind.

I think that pretty much sums it up.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top