Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2007 9:03:10 PM EDT
A little glimse into the lives of people we call bogans..

bogans tasting drambuie

exit after viewing cause it takes you into some marketing crap but this is an example of "lower class" aussies..!!

best bit is.."you got the meat raffle tickets wet - you dipshit..."
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 9:20:22 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF is a meat raffle? I assume it isn't for steaks.

So because the rednecks (bogans in Aussie speak) don't like it that is a marketing plus?

Link Posted: 12/4/2007 9:26:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

a raffle for a tray of meat..usually containing steak, chops, snags, ham, and other stuff, sounds lame but i remember the day i won one...got all the mates around for a huge barbie and piss-up....great times...
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 9:27:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Interesting ad campaign
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 9:28:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

a raffle for a tray of meat..usually containing steak, chops, snags, ham, and other stuff, sounds lame but i remember the day i won one...got all the mates around for a huge barbie and piss-up....great times...

So if the bogans think drambie is for poofs? That is suppose to make me want to run out and buy a bottle?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 9:29:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

So if the bogans think drambie is for poofs? That is suppose to make me want to run out and buy a bottle?

I suppose so...  
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:02:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll check it when I get home.  I'm ont a huge fan of Drambui, but it's not that bad.  Expensive though.

-K
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:07:29 AM EDT
[#7]
I see mullets are still big down there
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top