Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2010 12:32:35 PM EDT
I have never seen an episode of this show before today. Am I the only one who would love to see the little eco-terrorists sunk by one of the whaling ships??

I mean they race along side and throw shit on the whaling ship. Then when the whalers throw shit back they get all bent out of shape.

I say sink the tree huggers.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 12:34:17 PM EDT
Dupe

Join the discussion already in progress.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 12:34:49 PM EDT
That is the common opinion here on ARFCOM.  Personally if someone threw an acid bomb at me I would start shooting.  But that is just me.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 12:36:08 PM EDT
Oops my bad. Mods feel free to lock/delete.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 12:39:23 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Rhoades:
Oops my bad. Mods feel free to lock/delete.

No worries.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 12:57:19 PM EDT
South Park's treatment of the show (on "Fuck you Dolphin! Fuck you whale!") was hilarious.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 1:03:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Rhoades:
I have never seen an episode of this show before today. Am I the only one who would love to see the little eco-terrorists sunk by one of the whaling ships??

I mean they race along side and throw shit on the whaling ship. Then when the whalers throw shit back they get all bent out of shape.

I say sink the tree huggers.

I watch Whale Wars for the same reason I watch Professional Bull Riding.

To watch people get FUCKED UP!

J-
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 1:49:06 PM EDT
I've watched 1 or 2 episodes before my idiot tollerance metter was pegged.

If I was on the whalers, I would save all the blood from the whales and use a fire hose to hose down those darwin award winners with that blood.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 1:51:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ar15hookem:

I've watched 1 or 2 episodes before my idiot tollerance metter was pegged.

If I was on the whalers, I would save all the blood from the whales and use a fire hose to hose down those darwin award winners with that blood.

I'd PAY to see that!

Top Top