Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2001 5:59:14 AM EDT
I just went to www.wetworx.com and most of the pages are empty.  There used to be diagrams of certain parts.  Like the lightning link, 10/22 diagrams etc.

Are they someplace I can't see?  I was interested in the 10/22 bolt release information.

Link Posted: 8/21/2001 6:10:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I've done the bolt release thing on a couple of my 10/22s and it is really easy. You don't even need any kind of diagram.

First take the bolt release piece out of the trigger group and then take your dremmel and just whack off that little nub that is in the middle of the opening at the top.

I took the cutting wheel and chopped it off and then took a grinding wheel and smoothed it out a little bit. Both times I had to put it all back together and test it out and then do a little more smoothing until it worked like I wanted it to, but it isn't hard. After I figured out what I was doing on the first one the second one took me about 5min or less from start to finish.

If you have any other questions email me and I'll give you all the help I can.

Michael
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 9:56:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought AR15.com member [b]Hielo[/b] had something to do with that site.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top