Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 9:24:35 PM EDT
I think he was a good actor..... I liked his movies....
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:47:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Chuck Norris wins.
Always.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:48:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Chuck Norris wins.
Always.

Chuck is old and busted... Wesley is the new hotness.....  (men in black thing ya know)
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:50:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Wesley is fast.

But chuck has fighting\roundhouse experiance.

Chuck would scare him with his beard.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:55:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Sat next to his table at a resturant in New York.  I was eating and I look and see this really familiar looking black guy eating at the next table.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:59:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Joe Rogan > Wesley Snipes
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:00:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Chuck Norris wins.
Always.

Chuck is old and busted... Wesley is the new hotness.....  (men in black thing ya know)

Yea, I know. Once you go black...

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:03:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Wesley Snipes is a liberal.
Chuck Norris is not.

Need I say more?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:05:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Chuck Norris is not.

Need I say more?

He still kicks ass.... I dont judge people by there political views.

edit: WTF is your avatar? Its a trip..
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:38:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Chuck Norris is not.

Need I say more?

You mean like Hilary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, Ted Kennedy, most of Hollywood, etc.?  How can you not judge them by their political views?

It's Cthulhu.  Cthulhu > all life on Earth.  So, we better leave him out of this.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:47:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Actually I dont judge anyone, not my job, but my views on people are by there actions, not there views.... And Wesley for one hasnt made me think bad of him.... As for the others....
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:55:05 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Actually I dont judge anyone, not my job, but my views on people are by there actions, not there views.... And Wesley for one hasnt made me think bad of him.... As for the others....

... then you obviously have not seen this steaming pile of anti RKBA bullshit: Liberty Stands Still
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:00:18 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

It's Cthulhu.  Cthulhu > all life on Earth.  So, we better leave him out of this.  

Cthulhu for President.  Why vote for the lesser evil?  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:01:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

... then you obviously have not seen this steaming pile of anti RKBA bullshit: Liberty Stands Still

Its a movie.... He reads lines that were writin. Why should someones life be judged by bad movies?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:31:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Wesley snipes is an actor who knows some martial arts.

Chuck Norris is a martial artist with years of competition (combat) experience who knows some acting.

Chuck would kick Wesley's ass while Wesley was thinking about the moves his choreographer taught him.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:33:02 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Chuck Norris is a martial artist with years of competition (combat) experience who knows some acting.

Chuck would kick Wesley's ass while Wesley was thinking about the moves his choreographer taught him.

He is a 5th Degree Black Belt and practices Capoeira, Brazilian martial arts.

"Wesley Snipes is a seasoned, trained martial artist in a number of different disciplines including Karate, Kung Fu and Capoeira, an African/Brazilian martial art. Snipes never approached acting from an angle like “wow, maybe one day I'll be using martial arts on films”. And even while he was training at the State University of NY in Purchase, he didn't try to include martial arts in the acting side of his life. But he has been training in martial arts since he was twelve. And he has trained in a number of styles, under some really great teachers. A lot of them come from Harlem.  
Snipes likes a lot of fighting styles, each one for a different reason. He loves all of the Chinese systems for line and beauty, and flexibility. And now all of this ancient Egyptian and Brazilian and Indonesian stuff that he is training in.
He also trains in some African-born systems which are very deadly, where you have to train like cats fighting - wild cats in the jungle - jumping out of bushes and that kind of stuff. It is just like living in the Bronx or Brooklyn! Snipes doesn't have time for any pretty stuff. He prefers fast – strong, effective combinations.
Wesley has a basic philosophy of life that guides him through all the standard craziness. He tries to keep things very spiritual. That's a strong motivation for behaviour, and a discipline and a check and balance to all of this Hollywood stuff he is in. "
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:39:55 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Chuck would scare him with his beard.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:05:43 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
...He also trains in some African-born systems which are very deadly, where you have to train like cats fighting - wild cats in the jungle - jumping out of bushes and that kind of stuff. It is just like living in the Bronx or Brooklyn!

So let me get this straight - somewhere in Harlem, there's this dojo w/ a bush in the middle of the mat, & Wesley is in there, jumping into & out of it?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:08:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Jesus people, I would have thought you guys would have had this figured out.  Always bet on black....
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:11:06 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Joe Rogan > Wesley Snipes

I also heard Rogan won a few championships in taeKwando back in the day..
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:34:36 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...He also trains in some African-born systems which are very deadly, where you have to train like cats fighting - wild cats in the jungle - jumping out of bushes and that kind of stuff. It is just like living in the Bronx or Brooklyn!

So let me get this straight - somewhere in Harlem, there's this dojo w/ a bush in the middle of the mat, & Wesley is in there, jumping into & out of it?

Be sure to wear your life preservers and eject your mag springs first.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:40:03 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted: Be sure to wear your life preservers and eject your mag springs first.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:41:33 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He is a 5th Degree Black Belt and practices Capoeira, Brazilian martial arts.

"Wesley Snipes is a seasoned, trained martial artist in a number of different disciplines including Karate, Kung Fu and Capoeira, an African/Brazilian martial art. Snipes never approached acting from an angle like “wow, maybe one day I'll be using martial arts on films”. And even while he was training at the State University of NY in Purchase, he didn't try to include martial arts in the acting side of his life. But he has been training in martial arts since he was twelve. And he has trained in a number of styles, under some really great teachers. A lot of them come from Harlem.  
Snipes likes a lot of fighting styles, each one for a different reason. He loves all of the Chinese systems for line and beauty, and flexibility. And now all of this ancient Egyptian and Brazilian and Indonesian stuff that he is training in.
He also trains in some African-born systems which are very deadly, where you have to train like cats fighting - wild cats in the jungle - jumping out of bushes and that kind of stuff. It is just like living in the Bronx or Brooklyn! Snipes doesn't have time for any pretty stuff. He prefers fast – strong, effective combinations.
Wesley has a basic philosophy of life that guides him through all the standard craziness. He tries to keep things very spiritual. That's a strong motivation for behaviour, and a discipline and a check and balance to all of this Hollywood stuff he is in. "

Like I said, he knows some martial arts.

Chuck is a seasoned, tested competitor.

'nuff said.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:42:28 AM EDT
[#23]
chuck norris was acceptable. But all this talk of wesley snipes being the best makes me think Bruce Lee's corpe wil rise from the dead and rip Wesley Snipes' heart out.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:49:02 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
chuck norris was acceptable. But all this talk of wesley snipes being the best makes me think Bruce Lee's corpe wil rise from the dead and rip Wesley Snipes' heart out.

Yeah, but the Bruce Lee debate is no fun.  He was the greatest ever.  Short argument.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:51:01 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Chuck Norris is not.

Need I say more?

It's Puff Baby!!!  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:53:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Wesley Snipes will win what?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:36:52 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Wesley Snipes will win what?

He appears to win all da white wimmenz.  
In every movie.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:02:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Wasn't he arrested in the '90s for carrying concealed illegally?

(Yes, yes... I know it's not uncommon for public "antis" to carry privately.  I'm just asking. )
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:17:59 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Go find the movie Liberty Still Stands. Thanks to that movie Wesley Snipes, Oliver Platt and Linda Fiorentino will never get another red cent of mine.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:18:45 AM EDT
[#30]
I enjoyed him in the blade movies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top