Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2001 7:20:10 PM EDT
Those that know me. Know he and I don't agree on very many things. I do hope all is well by him. It seems most times members of these type forums that contributes as often as he does has a reason not to be posting. I just hope it is not for a negative reason.  

If so and there is a member here that is staying in touch with him. Please let him know I wish him well and believe it or not it seems weird without him and hope all is OK.  Believe it or not I do respect him and his service to this country and I don't disagree with every thing he has to say.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 7:52:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 8:00:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Hambone:
Those that know me. Know he and I don't agree on very many things. I do hope all is well by him. It seems most times members of these type forums that contributes as often as he does has a reason not to be posting. I just hope it is not for a negative reason.  

If so and there is a member here that is staying in touch with him. Please let him know I wish him well and believe it or not it seems weird without him and hope all is OK.  Believe it or not I do respect him and his service to this country and I don't disagree with every thing he has to say.
View Quote

Me too (I mean I don't agree on very many things with Col. CS - even when I KNOW he's (usually) right!

There's no negative reason, he's just on vacation. In his own words - he's "In the great white north."
He'll be back in a week or two, ready to argue about anything.....

He says he'll be away from any PC, so we can all talk about the attributes of chrome lined barrels, the superiority of flat tops, excellent brass that isn't stamped "LC," even reloading .223s. [;)]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 12:33:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
if you don't agree with him on very many things you must be wrong often [;)]
View Quote

LOL,  I thought that I was the only one who thought that.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 1:34:56 AM EDT
[#4]
JDP:
Paul:
if you don't agree with him on very many things you must be wrong often
View Quote

LOL,  I thought that I was the only one who thought that.
View Quote

No,,,,
there's plenty of people who think that.[;)]
He's just so argumentative,,,,, that it's,,,,, well,,,, fun to argue with him.
(HDKHST)
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 2:05:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I will be glad when he returns - I like his posts a lot.  In disagreements, he is courteous, but "robust".

Tate
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top