Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2003 7:33:13 PM EST
I went shooting today with a few of the WA-AR15 guys. Had lots of fun in the sun. Cav-Vet was there with his new Saiga 12 gauge AK-47 shotgun. I was able to bump-fire a 5 round mag off with it! Now that was cool. He also had his 37mm flare launcher. Them flashy-bangy ones are FUN! We were just wondering where YOU were today?
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 7:37:51 PM EST
Where was I? [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=162320&w=myTopicPop]Here.[/url]
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 7:38:32 PM EST
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 7:57:37 PM EST
Where in WA do you shoot? I wouldn't mind coming along sometime...
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 8:11:49 PM EST
Hangover [v]
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 8:26:11 PM EST
Well, I worked last night, so I slept today so that I could come back to work today. Here I am, back at work.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 9:31:31 PM EST
I missed the big shoot, got there early, and left just minutes before everyone arrived.... ARGGG!
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 11:49:14 PM EST
And now youve got me wanting to get one of those Hi-Cap Scherer mags....I cant shoot my G23 as good as I shot yours! Thanks Joe, there goes another $100... Those who missed out missed a good shoot!!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 11:51:15 PM EST
Ya, where did you guys shoot? I'm in the Eastside area... would love to go shootin' with you guys sometime.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 11:52:12 PM EST
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 12:13:28 AM EST
ME: 9-1-1 what are you reporting? lady: There are a bunch of guys in my pk lot that wont leave... Me: what is your address? lady: chevron in Granite Falls Me: maam can you give me the physical address? lady: Hey there are a bunch of guys here talking about shooting!, Now are you going to send anyone? Me: Maam, dont worry about them they are just meeting to goto the pit... lady: huh?... Me: maam, do you see anyone wearing a black t-short with a yellow AR-15 rifle on the back? lady: What is a AR-15 rifle?....Is it the one that those evil people use...like the SNIPER rifle? Me: No maam, it is not evil, people that shoot other people are evil...Please dont blame the rifle Lady: How did you know what they were wearing, I did not tell you! Me: I know who they are maam, they are not EVIL people. Lady: Good because the bald/chubby guy is cute!, Do you think He will go to the High School Prom with me? Me: Not till you get your teeth fixxed maam! Lady: Ok well if you know him maybe you can ask him? Me: OK maam I will tell him tonight! Lady: they are gone now.. Me: so that means that there is no prob. and I dont have to send anyone? Lady, Only the Chubby/Bald guy! [:D] Me: I will see what I can do maam, you have a good day! *********************************************­*** I was trying to figure out what I was going to have to say to some snagletooth'd chick that don't know her own address, when she called in a panic, because there was a sudden increase in Brain power, and the potential to add a branch to the family tree in Granite Falls! [BD] Sorry guys, I really wanted to be there, but I had to work!
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 3:54:54 AM EST
R-32, ROTFLMMFAO [:)] Jamie
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:04:12 AM EST
Hey guys...The chick from chevron called back.. So who was the bald/chubby guy? , and do you want to goto the prom?[BD]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:44:43 AM EST
If you guys do any shoots in the Southern part of the State, please post something in the Oregon Hometown Forum. Quite a few of us live in Portland and the Northern part of the state and like to shoot! Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:44:52 AM EST
I was in Wisconsin.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 1:39:59 AM EST
Originally Posted By Combat_Jack: I was in Wisconsin.
View Quote
Damn...She must have great eye sight![:D]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 1:43:21 AM EST
????????????????????????????????????
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 1:49:44 AM EST
I was barfing the lining of my stomach up all day. Routine went like this: 1. Run to toilet 2. Expell mouthful of bile followed by another minute or two of dry firings Repeat as necessary. I had a great day! [puke]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 1:58:49 AM EST
working.... much rather be shooting
Top Top