Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2013 3:45:41 PM EDT
Got bored, tossed a kayak in my truck and went kicking around in the backwaters.

Went old school with accessories, took an old three screw Ruger single six .22 magnum and a Savage 24 .22 magnum/20 ga combination. Perfect for swamp critters.

Found a niche hole and eased in

Got to watch out for snakes and alligators

Still nice though  

Link Posted: 4/26/2013 3:47:16 PM EDT
Were you hunting or sight seeing?
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 3:51:39 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Partisan:

Little bit of both, tried calling in some coyotes but didn't have any luck. Was most likely too late in the day for that. I just like roaming around to see what I can find.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 3:56:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By axl:
Originally Posted By Partisan:

Little bit of both, tried calling in some coyotes but didn't have any luck. Was most likely too late in the day for that. I just like roaming around to see what I can find.

Beautiful spot.  Best of luck.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 4:09:18 PM EDT
Man that looks like a lot of fun
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 4:37:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Keeper6:
Man that looks like a lot of fun

I like it but its somewhere you have to want to go. There are critters out there - snakes, occasional alligator, mosquitoes, hornets, yellow jackets, chiggers, snakes, and you always have to watch out for snakes. You aren't going to get out of there quick so if you have a problem with something like a snake you are on your own for a while. Kayaking makes very little noise so you often get right up on a critter. And did I say you have to watch out for snakes?
Top Top