Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/6/2003 10:22:14 PM EDT
LOL ....The AF guy was just about fall down drunk and the DJ was relentless on the microphone taunting him. Didn't take long for the guy to drill him one. He got kicked out and no cops were involved. On my exit I mentioned that he pushed him a bit too far but he didn't seem to understand why the guys was pissed. The DJ was HAMMERING him with insults.
I must say I may have done the same thing.

Anyway, it was kinda funny.
Link Posted: 12/6/2003 10:28:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Were the strippers hot? Or was this a $5 lap dance joint?
Link Posted: 12/6/2003 10:29:26 PM EDT
[#2]
AllStars in San Antonio. They looked real good.
Link Posted: 12/6/2003 11:05:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I must say I may have done the same thing.
View Quote

Yeah, I would have punched the DJ too [;)]
Link Posted: 12/6/2003 11:11:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Why was the DJ HAMMERING him?

Because he was....

AF?
Fall Down Drunk?
Pushing for tips for the girls?

Regardless,  there was a DJ at a club in Jacksonville, FL.  "Gold Club" could be the name of the place.  Sat at the stage one night.  The DJ was prompting the crowd/dancers that if a customer sat at the stage you better be tossing dollars.  

Here's an 'Atta Boy to the AF guy.  Guess he taught the dickwad with the mike to mind his manners.

Link Posted: 12/6/2003 11:12:45 PM EDT
[#5]
funny how a microphone leads some to believe that they have some type of "power".

DJ got what he deserved IMO.

Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:43:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Was the AF guy in uniform?
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:51:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Was the AF guy in uniform?
View Quote

No. It was after the fight I was leaving and in the parkinglot I heard the bouncers discussing it. I mentioned to the bouncers that the DJ took it too far with the insults. One 200lb midget bouncer was all huffy puffy staring the guy down while the drunk and his buddy were going to the car. It was kinda funny to watch.

The DJ was cracking alot of jokes and insults just because the guy was drunk. He was minding his own business not bothering anyone. However you could just tell he was plastered.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:58:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Youth in Uniform + Alcohol + Naked Women + High Testosterone  = Trouble 99% of the time.

DJ + Microphone + Feeling like the Protector of the Strippers + Drunk Patrons = Trouble 99% of the time.

Just a thought.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top