Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 10:08:40 AM EDT
I went from a job as a software tester.  Not very stressfull. The biggest pressure was getting tickets tested on time and other deadlines.  Now I have been moved to tester/customer support.

Now I have virtually the same job.  Except I have to talk to customers along with the developers, and every single issue is urgent urgent urgent, because the customer is watching and waiting.

There was a thread a couple weeks ago asking how stressful your job was.  I put "not very".

I need to change my vote.  I barely have any time to post of ARFCOM anymore.  I have missed 2 deals on the EE because I could not monitor it closly from work.  This is cruel.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:10:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry bud.  I have had jobs where I had to deal with customers, and it SUCKED

Just gotta stick with it, and resist the urge to use sharp objects where they are not intended to be used
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:24:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sorry bud.  I have had jobs where I had to deal with customers, and it SUCKED

Just gotta stick with it, and resist the urge to use sharp objects where they are not intended to be used

At least we can put comments like "this guy is on crack" and make it only visible to support people.

Problem is accedently forgetting to set the comment visable only to support people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top