Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 3:43:53 PM EDT
Maybe that horrible FX movie oil storm, was well trying to tell us something, oh damn, I just cant friggen believe this...... I have to laugh or I will go nuts....
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:45:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Maybe that horrible FX movie oil storm, was well trying to tell us something, oh damn, I just cant friggen believe this...... I have to laugh or I will go nuts....

Missed it, synopsis?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:45:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Delta Uniform Papa Echo.

I bet the mods will be clicking the lock button in their sleep tonight.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:46:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you saying that LA is going to be attacked by bad special effects next?!?

Oh, the horror!!!

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:46:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Missed it, synopsis?

Well you know that hurricane that just happend, well that was the basis in the movie for what we are seeing now.

Same city got hit and everything.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:46:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Missed it, synopsis?

Hurricane hits the gulf, oil rationing enacted, riots, SHTF, everything is teh suck, hilarity ensues.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:46:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Are you saying that LA is going to be attacked by bad special effects next?!?

Oh, the horror!!!

Yup, thats what I am saying....
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:47:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Delta Uniform Papa Echo.

I bet the mods will be clicking the lock button in their sleep tonight.

They need to be kept on thier toes.....
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:49:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Had to happen sooner or later.  Let's get it on!!  Gotta go now and teach my youngest daughter how to shoot the Uzi.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:41:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Who wrote that storyline for Oilstorm? was that Nostradamus something or another?  Directed by Hal Burton

it was something along those lines.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top