Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2002 9:25:28 PM EDT
... As many of you know, I proudly reside in Arizona. However, the Company has me on assignment now in downtown Lower Manhattan.

It is truely a wonderful, yet humbling experience to say the least.
As [u]beautiful and amazing[/u] NYC is, I'm not sure that it's for me ...

... but I'm a good soldier and I'll defend my fellow Americans' lifestyle.

Tomarrow I think I'll ride the train to Dc after the Memorial  to see our Smithsonian Museum.

... gotta pour another drink for now though, nite-nite bro's & sis's

WW

Generally, "Tolerance" seems to be the common "spin" here but I truely hope we smash those bastards that killed my Countrymen.

God bless North America!
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 9:41:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Beautiful and amazing???
I think you must of been hit on the head by a mugger....I drove trucks into that scumhole a few times....a few times too many....You can have it!!! :)
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 9:45:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Beautiful and amazing???
I think you must of been hit on the head by a mugger....I drove trucks into that scumhole a few times....a few times too many....You can have it!!! :)
View Quote

...where is your class, style & suave man?
(asked truely from an old fucks point-of-view)
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 10:48:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Beautiful and amazing???
View Quote

...where is your class, style & suave man?
(asked truely from an old fucks point-of-view)
View Quote

You will just have to make the best of it!

I know it will all be like crocodile Dundee,but should be some fun unless you mention guns!  And  just remember if they look at you like you are weird,well you are!

You are out of the dessert here son and must bear up to it!  I'm sure you will make many new friends,hell you may never come back(kidding of course).    Have fun,but be careful many may want to come back with you!

I know that you know I would rather fight Randy(Tex)Cobb than go to New York,but am trying to make it real!   Have Fun!      I know they will get used to you at some point in time!

Peace and Damn What A big  City!  Just Remember they ain't got near as many people as you got sand!

Country Boy Can Survive!     Bob [:D]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 3:33:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I used to spend 6 to 8 weeks a year working in NYC as a buyer and exec for my family owned department stores. It was a hell of a lot of fun; the greatest food (restaurants) in the world. It was exciting to arrive and it was always great to go home (I wouldn't want to live there).

A small town boy and proud of it.[:)]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 3:38:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice to vist for a short time.

Cant even think about having to live there.

GOOD LUCK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top