Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/28/2006 7:30:26 PM EDT
Well I have been seeing this girl for about 3 weeks, been trying to even be nice, shave, have my boots clean, even dress somewhat nice instead of how I normally cress (camo and MARPAT matches anything).  Well seems most things have been ok, seeing her a few times a week things like that.  Well talk to her today and she lets me know there is no chance of getting any from her at any time in the future.  

So well thats done, try to work on my next project for something.

Also off topic Paxil does not work.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:31:47 PM EDT
[#1]
she saw your fort didn't she?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:33:09 PM EDT
[#2]
be happy, you got out of the relationship without losing half your money, your house and your guns.   therefore you're doing better than the majority of arfcommers
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:33:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

ROTFLMAO.

Good luck man ^ Maybe she wants to wait till she's married before she has sex???
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:34:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
be happy, you got out of the relationship without losing half your money, your house and your guns.   therefore you're doing better than the majority of arfcommers

The truth is stranger than fiction.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:34:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree with the post above- if you can get out with all your stuff, you're doing okay!
Yes, I know first hand.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:35:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Never came to the house.  Thats all in the shed
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:35:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Well talk to her today and she lets me know there is no chance of getting any from her at any time in the future.

Well, that sounds like a challenge.

Happy stalking.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:35:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Your mission is to find a woman who didn't stop sucking her thumb until at least the age of 7.  When you do you will have hit the jackpot and nothing else will matter.  Trust me.  

Actually, you're in Georgia, right?  Want to get all of these 19 year old GT freshwomen off of my back?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:35:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Keep trying buddy.

BTW your fort is sweet,

Edit go to bucktown if you need some pie.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:36:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Your mission is to find a woman who didn't stop sucking her thumb until at least the age of 7.  When you do you will have hit the jackpot and nothing else will matter.  Trust me.  

Actually, you're in Georgia, right?  Want to get all of these 19 year old GT freshwomen off of my back?

I dont know if I could do that.

Also Im in Augusta
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:37:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Wait, I thought the fort thing was a joke, you have a fort? PICS!  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:40:38 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Some people here have them I dont anymore
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:42:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Well I have been seeing this girl for about 3 weeks, been trying to even be nice, shave, have my boots clean, even dress somewhat nice instead of how I normally cress (camo and MARPAT matches anything).  Well seems most things have been ok, seeing her a few times a week things like that.  Well talk to her today and she lets me know there is no chance of getting any from her at any time in the future.  

That's your fatal flaw.  Find a broad that likes you for you, not what you think she wants.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:42:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well talk to her today and she lets me know there is no chance of getting any from her at any time in the future.

Well, that sounds like a challenge.

Happy stalking.

I give up and cut my losses these days.

Not good enough to stalk
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:44:05 PM EDT
[#15]
I wanna see fort pics as well.  I'm thinking about buying a chunk of land out in the sticks and am considering an underground bunker/oh shit hideout.  Any advice or pics would be great.  Anyone seen any plans on the net of constructing an underground bunker? And please, don't post pics of that damn Bin Laden underground fortress I've seen floating around.  I'm serious, it's for myself and direct family so that we can try to take cover for when China invades, it will also serve as a command center/ arsenal.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:45:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's your fatal flaw.  Find a broad that likes you for you, not what you think she wants.

I dont know if thats going to happen.

I was just trying to be my nicer side, shave and things I do sometimes but not alot
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:00:20 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm sure I could think of everything wrong with my life and post about it too, but I'm not going to.

Dude, look at the brighter sides to life. Wake up and be happy that you're alive. Enjoy every breath you take. Yeah, that sounds gay as shit, but it works. Only you can make yourself happy. If you chose to look at the negative of everything, then you're going to be sad.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:06:42 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I'm sure I could think of everything wrong with my life and post about it too, but I'm not going to.

Dude, look at the brighter sides to life. Wake up and be happy that you're alive. Enjoy every breath you take. Yeah, that sounds gay as shit, but it works. Only you can make yourself happy. If you chose to look at the negative of everything, then you're going to be sad.

Well I work and Im content with it, Im not happy about it.

Im not medicated for panic and depression problems, but it doesnt seem to help.

Really there isnt anything much I enjoy
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:10:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Find stuff to enjoy then. The stuff we take for granted is awesome. Enjoy the food you eat, savor the taste. Would you rather be starving, or enjoying even the shittiest of food? Look around you when outside, find beauty in nature. Go and make a friend or something. You can chose to be content with work, but why not be happy you have a job? Little things man, little things.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:11:47 PM EDT
[#20]
try putting in seven years and then getting kicked to the curb...come cry to me then
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:12:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Why did she say she wouldnt ever give  you any pie?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:14:45 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Find stuff to enjoy then. The stuff we take for granted is awesome. Enjoy the food you eat, savor the taste. Would you rather be starving, or enjoying even the shittiest of food? Look around you when outside, find beauty in nature. Go and make a friend or something. You can chose to be content with work, but why not be happy you have a job? Little things man, little things.

Everything I try and find enjoyment in end up being more annoying in the end then any enjoyment I got from it.

I dont always treat myself well.  If I want something I have to have a reason I deserve to get it, cant just get it, I need to have done something that day to earn it.  That goes for normal items and food.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:14:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Forget about it Taxman. Pussy is over rated. It took me many years and scores of women to figure that out. And sometimes, I still forget it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:15:28 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Why did she say she wouldnt ever give  you any pie?

Well she likes me as a friend thats it but Im not the type she wants for anything else.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:16:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Forget about it Taxman. Pussy is over rated. It took me many years and scores of women to figure that out. And sometimes, I still forget it.

After getting it for awhile it becomes overrated, after going without it at all for about 5 months and any regulary for 2 years its not so overrated seeming.

Even though I really know better.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:18:12 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Everything I try and find enjoyment in end up being more annoying in the end then any enjoyment I got from it.

I dont always treat myself well.  If I want something I have to have a reason I deserve to get it, cant just get it, I need to have done something that day to earn it.  That goes for normal items and food.

Then it's your own fault for not being happy man. Everyone has been down shit creek without a paddle at some point. You can chose to pull yourself out of sadness, or you can wallow in it. There are no outside circumstances, disorders, or other external causes that can keep someone from being happy. IT IS UP TO YOU AND YOU ALONE!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Some people here have them I dont anymore

I still like ya Taxman. Fuck girls. She'll find you when you least expect it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:23:49 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Thought that happened about 3 months ago, was going well then nothing, didnt hear from her anymore or anything.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:24:39 PM EDT
[#29]
So why didnt she tell you weeks ago that she just wanted to be friends? Is it a suprise to  you, or was there some underlying meaning?

Maybe you were being too nice to her? Try being yourself, and letting her know right off that she is going to need a good set of knee pads.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:27:04 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
So why didnt she tell you weeks ago that she just wanted to be friends? Is it a suprise to  you, or was there some underlying meaning?

Maybe you were being too nice to her? Try being yourself, and letting her know right off that she is going to need a good set of knee pads.

Well up until then I thought I was getting somewhere.

Atleast she was nice about it and let me know I didnt have a chance before wasting any more time.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:27:17 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thought that happened about 3 months ago, was going well then nothing, didnt hear from her anymore or anything.

Then you thought wrong. You'll know. You're looking too hard. Play like you just don't care, better yet just don't care. That's when it happens. Oh and you need to be around ladies. Get some friends and go take over a bar on a Fri or Sat night. Talk, be social, have fun, get drunk. It works.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:33:46 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then you thought wrong. You'll know. You're looking too hard. Play like you just don't care, better yet just don't care. That's when it happens. Oh and you need to be around ladies. Get some friends and go take over a bar on a Fri or Sat night. Talk, be social, have fun, get drunk. It works.

I have problems being social, Im on meds to help with the panic problems on it.

As for weekend Im working
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:36:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Did you at least get some stinkfinger?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:37:40 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then it's your own fault for not being happy man. Everyone has been down shit creek without a paddle at some point. You can chose to pull yourself out of sadness, or you can wallow in it. There are no outside circumstances, disorders, or other external causes that can keep someone from being happy. IT IS UP TO YOU AND YOU ALONE!

Im not exactly unhappy, now back in July or so when I was really hating life.  Was unhappy with life, work, didnt even really have a place to stay since my dad came to town then.  Then I was pissed, stay in my shed most the time to be alone some, couldnt sleep, normally couldnt eat, though of eating a round out my shotgun several times a day back then, even had a plan thought out of when, where and the exact method for everythings.

Since they left things havent been what Id call bad.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:38:11 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Did you at least get some stinkfinger?

No  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:39:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Try the online dating thing, online chicks are easy.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:40:48 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, welcome to the club. As someone that has lived with it for 7+ years I refuse to let it ruin my life. It fucks you up but I am not going to let it dictate what I can and can't do. I am a stubborn son of a bitch. Oh and none of the drugs worked for me either, joining a gyn helped more than any doctor ever did.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:41:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Too bad we can't get you a round trip ticket to the Phillipines or Thailand.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:43:01 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, welcome to the club. As someone that has lived with it for 7+ years I refuse to let it ruin my life. It fucks you up but I am not going to let it dictate what I can and can't do. I am a stubborn son of a bitch. Oh and none of the drugs worked for me either, joining a gyn helped more than any doctor ever did.

Well Im trying the drugs for now, I used to drink when I went out to places, like to shop, it helped.

Trying to be more active, but I dont like to do gym stuff, I perfer my work to have a purpose.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:48:46 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well Im trying the drugs for now, I used to drink when I went out to places, like to shop, it helped.

Trying to be more active, but I dont like to do gym stuff, I perfer my work to have a purpose.

I hope whatever you do works. I know it sucks balls. Still, focus more on helping yourself now and worry about getting laid later. Your quality of life will chage if you put some effort into it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:55:29 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Thought about it, but it costs money, and I need a picture, I have no good pictures of me
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:58:12 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thought about it, but it costs money, and I need a picture, I have no good pictures of me

It can't cost that much, might find a nice girl on there, you never know.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:58:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Taxman,  Sometimes we forget how precious life is.  If we end it we lose all options.  It only takes seeing someone you love dieing of cancer to understand how much of a gift life is.  I lost my only child that way. We have no right to destroy what we cannot create.

I have an illness that is progressive and disabling.  I cannot do most of the things I love to do. I walk with a cane when I can walk at all.  Have constent pain.   I lose the ability to speak sometimes.  My balance has been affected were I fall alot and sometimes cannot get back up.  

What I have learned from this is each morning when I get up its a new day.  I watch the birds at my feeder and enjoy the color they bring to my life.  The rabbits playing in the back yard.  The heat of the sun as it warms you thru the window pain.  Do not end the opportunites a new day can bring by a  selfish act which can only leave others with guilt.

As to the young lady who can only be a friend.  Be her friend first.  If you are there for her when she needs you and don`t push her you never know what may happen.  Pay attention when she talks
most people will not.  remember people want to be around others who are possitve and make them feel better not someone who is always down.  Let go off what happened at the end of each day and start the next day fresh and wilh the attitude something good will happen today.  You will inadvertently make it happen.   May god bless you.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:00:50 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It can't cost that much, might find a nice girl on there, you never know.

I might problem is you have to know me to understand how cheap I am.  I will sit and debate on 48 cent items at Walmart.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:03:21 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Taxman,  Sometimes we forget how precious life is.  If we end it we lose all options.  It only takes seeing someone you love dieing of cancer to understand how much of a gift life is.  I lost my only child that way. We have no right to destroy what we cannot create.

I have an illness that is progressive and disabling.  I cannot do most of the things I love to do. I walk with a cane when I can walk at all.  Have constent pain.   I lose the ability to speak sometimes.  My balance has been affected were I fall alot and sometimes cannot get back up.  

What I have learned from this is each morning when I get up its a new day.  I watch the birds at my feeder and enjoy the color they bring to my life.  The rabbits playing in the back yard.  The heat of the sun as it warms you thru the window pain.  Do not end the opportunites a new day can bring by a  selfish act which can only leave others with guilt.

As to the young lady who can only be a friend.  Be her friend first.  If you are there for her when she needs you and don`t push her you never know what may happen.  Pay attention when she talks
most people will not.  remember people want to be around others who are possitve and make them feel better not someone who is always down.  Let go off what happened at the end of each day and start the next day fresh and wilh the attitude something good will happen today.  You will inadvertently make it happen.   May god bless you.

+ infinity
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:05:46 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

most people will not.  

As for being her friend, I somewhat would.  On the other hand Im not going to help with things, help her fix computer and things like that, gave her some help on things like that, while its easy for me and didnt take much time, normally I make money for doing that, so in that way Im throwing out money.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:42:38 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

most people will not.  

As for being her friend, I somewhat would.  On the other hand Im not going to help with things, help her fix computer and things like that, gave her some help on things like that, while its easy for me and didnt take much time, normally I make money for doing that, so in that way Im throwing out money.

Untill you learn to give freely of yourself your not ready for a relationship.  if you don`t expect anything in return you will never be disappointed.  Your satisfaction is knowing you are doing the right thing.  may I suggest a book,  The Power Of Possitive Thinking.  Sounds corny but, read it
you have the time.  Try its principles and see what happens in your life.  Medication as to perscriptions are fine as long as they are not abused.   We have to protect what brain cells we have.

Take care my friend..............

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:20:56 PM EDT
[#48]
You can try wearing ARPAT instead regular camo or MARPAT.  

-K
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:23:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:26:34 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Look into some meth.

I got too much energy and nothing to do now, then it will be worse and I'll be broke
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top