Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/6/2012 7:42:21 AM EDT
I think it was last year we the boss had to fire one of the shop kids. His daughter, 16 y/o, was working here for the summer and the dunbass shop kid said, within her hearing, "I'd like to tap that ass."

Well, she is back for this summer and just walked in this morning wearing a sundress and cowboy boots looking like a million bucks.

Time to see if another shop kid can't hold his tongue and earns himself a pinkslip.
Before you ask, no, I am not posting pics.  One - she's only 17.  Two - she's the bosses daughter and I happen to like my job.

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:43:27 AM EDT
[#1]
So, next summer then?

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:43:42 AM EDT
[#2]
No offense, but your boss sounds like an asshole.  
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:43:57 AM EDT
[#3]
If I remember, that was a pretty good thread last summer, keep us updated.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:44:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I think it was last year we the boss had to fire one of the shop kids. His daughter, 16 y/o, was working here for the summer and the dunbass shop kid said, within her hearing, "I'd like to tap that ass."

Well, she is back for this summer and just walked in this morning wearing a sundress and cowboy boots looking like a million bucks.

Time to see if another shop kid can't hold his tongue and earns himself a pinkslip.

Before you ask, no, I am not posting pics.  One - she's only 17.  Two - she's the bosses daughter and I happen to like my job.  

Oh, you mean you don't want to be the "shop kid" this year?  

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:44:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So you've got no problem with some punk saying out loud he wants to fuck your daughter.   Gotcha.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:45:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:45:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:46:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

thats what Im thinking too.. glad I'm not working there!

id have a law suit against them so fast it would make his daughters dress spin.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:46:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Please elaborate on your statement.

I would love to hear more of this viewpoint.!
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:48:10 AM EDT
[#10]
grass on the hill
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:49:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What's the chance you're the shop kid this year??
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:49:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I see that your job doesn't require you to be grammatically astute.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:50:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha-for what, exactly? I don't know California law on this issue, but I believe sexual harassment is grounds for termination with cause.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:51:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Or maybe the Shop Kid will wind up being your new supervisor after the Boss's daughter takes up with him?  

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:53:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:54:26 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank god.

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:55:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Hopefully you care a lot less about your job next year.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:55:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

union member............

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:56:15 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

union member............

Them's fighting words, bucko.

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:56:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha-for what, exactly? I don't know California law on this issue, but I believe sexual harassment is grounds for termination with cause.

make something up.. I can find a really sleezball lawyer easly!
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:56:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:57:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And I'm sure that sexual harrassment against an underage employee would definetly win you a million bucks.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:02:59 AM EDT
[#23]
I'd like to tap that ass.  
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:11:04 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:11:25 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you miss yesterday's thread? Aimless is gone on vacation to Brazil for the summer.

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:11:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'd like to tap that ass.  

What's stopping you? He's got alot of free time since he was fired last summer.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:12:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:12:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:15:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you miss yesterday's thread? Aimless is gone on vacation to Brazil for the summer.  

shit..

oh fucking well..
IM sooooooooo glad that my job has me talking to computers and not people..
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:15:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Have you seen this guy lurking around??

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:21:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
17 is legal in NY  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g-emV98YLI

If the girl is from California then the age of consent is 18, regardless of where she is physically located.

In fact, taking her across state lines to a state where the age of consent is lower to have sex with her is an additional Federal crime, because you crossed state lines.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:24:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Before you ask, no, I am not posting pics. One - she's only 17.  Two - she's the bosses daughter and I happen to like my job.

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:30:25 AM EDT
[#33]
"shop kid"
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:34:25 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

"shop kid"

You have a problem with the term shop kid?

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:35:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

no shit.
tell his daughter to dress appropriate for work.
and write up the kid for making a not appropriate for work comment.
if the kid continues, by all means, fire him.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:37:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
"shop kid"

With proper supervision you can be a "shop kid" too.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:38:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Quoted:
"shop kid"

So what does a "shop kid" do?  I worked in shops years ago, in the automotive field, and we had no "shop kid."  Is he there for surprise buttsecks?

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:40:40 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"shop kid"

So what does a "shop kid" do?  I worked in shops years ago, in the automotive field, and we had no "shop kid."  Is he there for surprise buttsecks?

Construction industry.  The shop kids clean up the shop, check in deliveries, and run material out to the jobsites.

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:42:04 AM EDT
[#39]
One never should make questionable comments about one's bosses daughter - irregardless of her age.  Things like that are best left unsaid.  

My bosses have daughters who have worked for us.

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:43:35 AM EDT
[#40]
In to see when the shop kid gets "in and then OUT"
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:44:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Has anyone said, "I'd tap dat ass" yet?  If not,

I'd tap dat ass.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:47:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted:
"shop kid"

Perhaps he prefers 'shop boy', or even 'shop bitch'. I've heard both used. I've been both.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:48:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you've got no problem with some punk saying out loud he wants to fuck your daughter.   Gotcha.

Acting like kids don't want to have sex with your daughter is blind denial at best and retardation at worst.  Some kid at work telling someone else that he thinks your daughter is hot is something worth firing him over?  
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:49:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:51:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, and you would get counter sued for sexually harassing a minor. Sexual harassment is grounds to fire someone.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:51:07 AM EDT
[#46]
I suppose it's possible "Dad doesn't see it", she's his little girl from diapers after all...  It's his business, he can do as he pleases, and it's certainly more than his right to give his kid some experience in the "family business".

OTOH, if he does know she's a distraction/"attractive nuisance" to the rest of his crew, and he's taking a little pleasure in torturing them having her flounce around the office, that's a pretty serious dick move in my book. It's like leaving a steak out on the countertop in front of your dog. You turn your back for 10 seconds to get some onions out of the fridge, and the dog goes for the steak, then it's "bad dog". If you put the steak on the counter for the sole purpose of fucking with the dog, then you're just an asshole.

If he knows, but giving his daughter the work is more important than the distraction she creates, and he's just expecting everyone else to man-up and act adult about it. Then that's okay too.  Then it's like you've left the steak on the counter all day, but you "had to" because it needed to marinate or whatever.

However, making that determination is nearly impossible, since you'd have to know the boss-man's state of mind on the matter.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:52:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:53:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Acting like kids don't want to have sex with your daughter is blind denial at best and retardation at worst.  Some kid at work telling someone else that he thinks your daughter is hot is something worth firing him over?  

Saying 'He'd like to tap that ass' is WAY WAY beyond saying the girl is hot, and doing so within earshot is not only stupid it's sexual harrasment.

Yeah he should have been fired, best way to learn to not act like a idiot.

Teenagers are more than old enough to know when and how to censor themselves.

Way beyond?  

Stop being an old man.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:55:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Saying 'He'd like to tap that ass' is WAY WAY beyond saying the girl is hot, and doing so within earshot is not only stupid it's sexual harrasment.

Yeah he should have been fired, best way to learn to not act like a idiot.

Teenagers are more than old enough to know when and how to censor themselves.

Way beyond?  

Stop being an old man.

this what the hell do u think people mean when they say shes hott
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:55:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Along those same lines we hired a guy, maybe 20ish, to be a sound assistant on a theatrical performance of "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" for a four week run.

His job....to wire up all the "whores" with body mics, and make sure everything was hidden and secured throughout the costume changes.  Of course these dozen or so girls wore lingerie through most the performance, all were smoking hot, and with quick changes were essentially naked while he worked on them.

First day he works, halfway through a rehearsal he opened his mouth to a deck hand, said something inappropriate backstage, someone overheard.....fired at lunch break.  Replaced him with a another young kid who preferred the aggie boys in their underwear....but could stay professional around the ladies.

Internal monologue, discretion.....good things to have.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top