Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/1/2005 12:58:32 PM EDT
I just received a memo from Delta Airlines (I'm a travel consultant) which states the following:

Passengers who have been impacted by Hurricane Katrina may travel without any form of identification. Agents are authorized to process these passengers as they arrive to the ticket counter. Agencies issuing tickets for these passengers must provide instructions to check-in at the airport ticket counter where a Delta agent can manually process the approval. Processing cannot take place through a sky-cap or any other ticketing source outside the main ticket counter.

YIKES!

Worms.
Can.

Got an opener???

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:59:53 PM EDT
I really don't think a lot of those displaced are going to be flying anytime soon.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:03:23 PM EDT
Oh crap!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:05:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
I really don't think a lot of those displaced are going to be flying anytime soon.

No, I guess not. But it could lead to lots of movement within terrorist cells if they find out they can travel without ID.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:11:53 PM EDT
No worries.

-->

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:18:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By daisywench:

Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:

No, I guess not. But it could lead to lots of movement within terrorist cells if they find out they can travel without ID.

+1 which is why we need to start racial profiling starting today.

It's a whole different word now unfortunately.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:35:25 PM EDT
Top Top