Posted: 6/3/2008 6:59:18 PM EDT
I love my Surefires and I know they are water resistant, but I accidentally gave one of mine the acid test.
I was out on a three day camping outing practicing some IDPA stuff.
Got home feeling totally nasty and all I wanted to do is get a shower and do laundry for work in the morning.
Did that, unfortunately I forgot to take my P6 Led out of my jeans when they went into the washing machine - and then it also ended up tossing around in the dryer on high heat for 1 hour.
I actually expected that the Surefire would be OK, I was surprised that the Surefire batteries didn't explode or leak!
I'm quite sure that some/many of you have probably done the same thing at one time or another.....