User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/21/2004 7:44:59 PM EDT
I wonder who'll be banned first....

Quoted:
TROLL ALERT!!
TROLL ALERT!!

Do you know how an Enlistment contract works?
Until you do just keep your pie-hole closed.

Quoted:
Please read the article everyone! These people are READY RESERVE which means they have already served and have retired or were discharged and are now being called back.

Personally I don't think it is fair as most of these people have already made a sacrifice for this country. I believe it is time for the draft to resume if we are going to stay committed to Iraq.

From "someone"
KA3B I enjoy your aircraft pictures but I don't appreciate your big fucking mouth. I will give you the same opportunity I gave another member of this board when he acted like a major bad ass until I showed up in Illinois. If you want to tell me to shut my pie hole I would more than love to give you the opportunity in person and since I travel a considerable amount just name the place and you never know when I will show up or you can look me up anytime. So lets see if you can back up your big mouth or if you are like most propeller heads that I have came across.

If you want to disagree with someone on the internet do it in a respectful manner and then we will have a debate on line. Unless of course you are a key board commando and like to come off as a bad ass as long as  you don't ever meet up in person. I don't agree with the way we are fighting the war in Iraq and I have some very serious concerns as to why we need to be calling up certain MOS's from the Ready Reserve or putting a stop loss on people that are about to retire or get out and yes I do have a personal reason as to why I feel this way.

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:47:25 PM EDT
[#1]
He doesn't know what a KA3B is...

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:48:06 PM EDT
[#2]
<sigh>

We've got more drama around here lately than TNT. They ain't got shit on us.

-CH
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:48:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I think I'll throw an IBTL into this one...
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:48:38 PM EDT
[#4]
IBTL  (take it to the pit boys)
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:48:46 PM EDT
[#5]
This is the original topic - it seems that "someone" doesn't want to "discuss" the issue at hand without first kicking my ass....

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=276952&page=1
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:48:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Linkage? Like to see how this got started.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:49:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Sheesh.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:49:05 PM EDT
[#8]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:49:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh, I'll gladly go into the pit, however, I think that "someone" wants to kick my ass.....

Quoted:
IBTL  (take it to the pit boys)

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:50:07 PM EDT
[#10]
IBTL!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:50:31 PM EDT
[#11]

What the hell is going on here? Since about 1 week before the AWB sunset, folks at ARFcom have been going bonkers! It's as if we don't have any external foe, so we fight amongst ourselves. Neat.

I wouldn't blame Juan if he gave us ALL a taste of a 30-day ban, just so's we can all get our poop in a group.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:51:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
He doesn't know what a KA3B is...

what is a KA3B.

i have always wonderd about that one.

oh yea.

other dude is an asshat.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:51:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:51:36 PM EDT
[#14]
I myself don't think that me telling someone to shut their pie-hole" is grounds for an ass kicking.

YMMV.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:52:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

What the hell is going on here? Since about 1 week before the AWB sunset, folks at ARFcom have been going bonkers! It's as if we don't have any external foe, so we fight amongst ourselves. Neat.

I wouldn't blame Juan if he gave us ALL a taste of a 30-day ban, just so's we can all get our poop in a group.

+1

Its been getting pretty weird here lately.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I myself don't think that me telling someone to shut their pie-hole" is grounds for an ass kicking.

YMMV.

Some people are very sensitive about their holes. Or pies. I'm the latter.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:53:49 PM EDT
[#17]
I thought this thread was about some dude wanting to toss KA3b's salad??????
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:56:44 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Eeeewwwwww ...
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:56:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

that would be assLick, not assKick. :-P pretty much the same thing over the internet though.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:58:06 PM EDT
[#20]
^^^^^^^

[Chris Rock] He likes syrup! [Chris Rock]

IBTL MOFO

IO1
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:58:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Fixed the title....
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:59:10 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Oh, I'll gladly go into the pit, however, I think that "someone" wants to kick my ass.....

Tell the shitbag "fine".

If he wants to play elmer fucking fudd and track down people who don't agree with him in an attempt to intimidate people into not telling him he's an ass pirate when he IS being one, then fine, so be it.

I doubt the pole smoker would show up anyways.

All piss and vinegar.  Its the internet, and its easy to be a big badass behind a keyboard.  He's expecting you to be like he really is and stammer and stutter and back off when faced with a possible face to face meeting.

Tell the little sheep fucker to take his best shot.

Chris

p.s. I have met KA3B(the arfcom poster), Bit I don't know what it means.  Sombody care to enlighten me?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:59:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Well "Someone" is real mature nice to see he can act like an Adult, instead of someone in Junior High Whining "I don't like you so i'm going to beat you up after school!"

Hey and if he feels froggy enough to travel to my area he'll be real disappointed at the Jail Conditions in my county AFTER i've defended myself and placed him there personally, here he will actually be billed for his stay!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:59:51 PM EDT
[#24]
All you guys, let it go and stop this childish bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:00:25 PM EDT
[#25]

Tell the shitbag "fine".

If he wants to play elmer fucking fudd and track down people who don't agree with him in an attempt to intimidate people into not telling him he's an ass pirate when he IS being one, then fine, so be it.

I doubt the pole smoker would show up anyways.

All piss and vinegar.  Its the internet, and its easy to be a big badass behind a keyboard.  He's expecting you to be like he really is and stammer and stutter and back off when faced with a possible face to face meeting.

Tell the little sheep fucker to take his best shot.

Chris

Is that SF Chris?

IO1
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:00:49 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Fixed the title....

Did it say asslick at first?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:04:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Tell him to meet you out in the desert in Nevada, just be sure to dig the hole before hand.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:04:28 PM EDT
[#28]
No, it read "internet ass kicking".
I think some people have a one-track mind.

Quoted:
Did it say asslick at first?

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:05:39 PM EDT
[#29]
IBTAK/AL
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:13:24 PM EDT
[#30]
How come I never get those offers?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:13:26 PM EDT
[#31]
why would you warn someone who posts on a firearms discussion board that you are going to come do him bodily harm?  Obvious tactical error on his part...
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:15:43 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
why would you warn someone who posts on a firearms discussion board that you are going to come do him bodily harm?  Obvious tactical error on his part...

No shit. That tells you tons about the tough guy making threats. Must have a deathwish.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:16:25 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Because we heard you swing a mean purse.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:17:12 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I think I'll throw an IBTL into this one...

+1
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:20:32 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damm word gets around fast.

Let that be a lesson to ya. Beware the man with one purse, He may know how to use it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:22:51 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:23:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Be the bigger man in the situation.

That is all i have to say.

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:36:57 PM EDT
[#39]
KA-3B Skywarrior was a carrier based tanker IIRC.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:14:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:18:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Who's the bigger man....the fool, or the fool that follows him?

Just let it be. He's all talk, no reason to go "advertising" it to the masses.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:30:20 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

p.s. I have met KA3B(the arfcom poster), Bit I don't know what it means.  Sombody care to enlighten me?

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:44:16 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.usslexington.com/uploads/fullpage/aircraftad3pic.jpg

No ejection seats either.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:21:09 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
TROLL ALERT!!
TROLL ALERT!!

Quoted:
Please read the article everyone! These people are READY RESERVE which means they have already served and have retired or were discharged and are now being called back.

Personally I don't think it is fair as most of these people have already made a sacrifice for this country. I believe it is time for the draft to resume if we are going to stay committed to Iraq.

From "someone"
KA3B I enjoy your aircraft pictures but I don't appreciate your big fucking mouth. I will give you the same opportunity I gave another member of this board when he acted like a major bad ass until I showed up in Illinois. If you want to tell me to shut my pie hole I would more than love to give you the opportunity in person and since I travel a considerable amount just name the place and you never know when I will show up or you can look me up anytime. So lets see if you can back up your big mouth or if you are like most propeller heads that I have came across.

If you want to disagree with someone on the internet do it in a respectful manner and then we will have a debate on line. Unless of course you are a key board commando and like to come off as a bad ass as long as  you don't ever meet up in person. I don't agree with the way we are fighting the war in Iraq and I have some very serious concerns as to why we need to be calling up certain MOS's from the Ready Reserve or putting a stop loss on people that are about to retire or get out and yes I do have a personal reason as to why I feel this way.

How about under the monkey bars at recess?

Anyone who threatens physical violence over a mild internet disagreement is a complete tool. Great trait in a gun owner, too.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:30:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Fucking internet commandos...whatever...that needs to get a life...
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:52:22 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
No ejection seats either.

I remember the A3 crews had a nickname for the A3D... all three dead.

Not much glide to that bird.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:55:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Kick his ass, nail his wife, in front of him, and post pics maybe his tune will change then
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:03:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:23:08 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Good God, is it that time of the month around here?

+1  
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:24:18 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:
TROLL ALERT!!
TROLL ALERT!!

Quoted:

From "someone"

KA3B, and you called me a whinning liberal? Waaahwaaaah, Who really gives a flying f about your little affair?

You didn't even pull out your repitore of witty insults? And he flipped on you? Holiiieeee shiiiieeet. If you said to him the things you once said to me I wouldnt be surprised to hear death threats going on.

Seriously... who really gives a shit? This guy seriously needs to grow tough skin to be on ARFCOM.

This thread just got me all nostalgic about our heated arguments on 9/11. Water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

(in case anyone is wondering what the hell I'm talking about: 9/11 conspiracy)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top