Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2010 3:38:55 AM EDT
I seriously hope these two never reproduce

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:41:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Wasn't one of these two the fatty which XavierSelf was just bitching about?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:43:57 AM EDT
[#2]

I'd be willing to watch 'em go at it with a double ender in a vat of peanut butter.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:44:16 AM EDT
[#3]

The only possible way to get me to watch that show, is for Cheryl Cole and Katy Perry (plus Natalie Imbruglia as another hot guest judge) to get naked and go at it.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:52:07 AM EDT
[#4]
shit.....
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:00:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly. And I thought rhinos were supposed to have thick skin.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:07:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Angry Cows Be Angry.  Moooooooo.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:15:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Jesus tapdancing christ. I bet that huge death star of a whale that was in the background towards the end was the parental unit...taking no action, as usual.

Seriously...this kind of behavior is allowed...typical fat chicks acting like they actually have something to offer the world other than how NOT to look.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:15:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly. And I thought rhinos were supposed to have thick skin.

Not when they're Vicky Pollard clones, they're not...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLd3-cfLlvU
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:23:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:45:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:00:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'd be willing to watch 'em go at it with a double ender in a vat of peanut butter.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:11:36 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:23:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Thanks for putting that picture in my head you sick bastard .

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:19:47 AM EDT
[#14]
I am dumber for having sat through that. I was hoping all along that a stage light would drop and kill them or a whaling ship might magically appear and get them both with one harpoon. But no, my mind is poisoned now
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:27:51 AM EDT
[#15]
The fat disease has spread to England apparently.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:37:28 AM EDT
[#16]
What do our British members think? Chavs, or just general low-class trash?

At least you can tell by looking at them that they would never be attractive even if they were a proper weight, so it's not like they've wasted any good looks.

Anybody remember that study that showed the less competent you are in a field, the more competent you tend to think you are?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:41:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:44:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Typical female behavior.

Move along, nothing to see.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:45:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for putting that picture in my head you sick bastard .

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:47:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Jesus tapdancing christ. I bet that huge death star of a whale that was in the background towards the end was the parental unit...taking no action, as usual.

Seriously...this kind of behavior is allowed...typical fat chicks acting like they actually have something to offer the world other than how NOT to look.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:56:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

In case you haven't heard, British women are rated the worst followed closely by American and then Germans. Wonder why that is? And even though this article uses the term ugly, I doubt it relates so much so to outward appearances.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1308985/Female-Brits-abroad-branded-ugliest-world.html#comments
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:56:42 AM EDT
[#22]
What was the last thing that the grouchy british guy said at the end of the video?

"Can you pass it on from me..."

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:02:07 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Damn you!  I have peanut butter in my mouth!

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:10:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Two chubbers fighting over a donut??
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:11:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:17:36 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

What was the last thing that the grouchy british guy said at the end of the video?

"... its all no's" or something like that. They obviously don't get to move on with the competition.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:31:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

That's hot! Sweaty too no doubt.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:04:25 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"... its all no's" or something like that. They obviously don't get to move on with the competition.

Coulda been no's or nose...

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:13:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The only possible way to get me to watch that show, is for Cheryl Cole and Katy Perry (plus Natalie Imbruglia as another hot guest judge) to get naked and go at it.

OH HELL YES!

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:20:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Oof.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:24:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:35:31 PM EDT
[#32]
They win.......... A half ass punch in the face
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:42:25 PM EDT
[#33]
For all those who support the Sea Sheppard crew in their efforts,  please watch this a second and third and fourth time.  As for me, I'm just sorry their were no Japanese whalers in the audience.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:56:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

And only after a handle of rum.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:07:06 PM EDT
[#35]
What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic posts I've ever watched. At no point in it's rambling, incoherent dialogue was it close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on Arfcom is now dumber having watched it. I award you no interents, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:42:38 PM EDT
[#36]
That show is as real as wrestling.  That shit was so staged.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:44:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

HAH!
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:50:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Do Illegal aliens in the UK like fat chicks as much as the ones here do?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:52:26 PM EDT
[#39]
I threw up.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:53:51 PM EDT
[#40]

In, before. . . "Too skinny, they look like little boys, give me some curves"
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:59:07 PM EDT
[#41]
one of the funniest videos I've seen in a while
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:17:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
What do our British members think? Chavs, or just general low-class trash?

At least you can tell by looking at them that they would never be attractive even if they were a proper weight, so it's not like they've wasted any good looks.

Anybody remember that study that showed the less competent you are in a field, the more competent you tend to think you are?

I watched 30 seconds before hitting the stop button. It made me cringe.  What scares me is that the parents are dumb enough to encourage their kids to make utter twats of themselves like that. If that were my kid I'd have it walking in the hills and moving round more, not sat at home eating potato chips while murdering some song on singstar idol or whatever it's called and being so far removed from reality that they think they will be famous. They'll probably never know what it is to be elegant and feminine and ladylike.  I find that quite sad.

I don't think it's a class thing either. I just think that they are terribly misguided girls who have lost their way in life. Being an idiot isn't the exclusive to the working class and chav element.  Hell, look at Paris Hilton.  I know plenty of wealthy and midle class kids that need a reality check.

Got to hand it to Simon Cowell........ he came up with a formula for car crash TV designed to entertain the moronic masses who tune in in their droves to watch other morons make twats of themselves.  He's making millions out of it.  The ultimate in victimless exploitation.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:20:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

OH HELL YES!

Absolutely delicious.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top