Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 4:55:49 PM EDT
Pretty good chance that I'll be dumping her ass this weekend.

FYI, she was convinced by the news media.   Compltely uninformed.  Thinks Iraq was a big mistake, and that its an utter mess.  I've shown her the Iraq blogs, and the  postings from our men over there, but she's lost it.  

Jeezum Crow.   I liked this one a lot.  She's a shooter, goes to the range,  and has lots of similar interests to me.  But this... well. ..  what can I say.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:57:10 PM EDT
[#1]
If she goes to the range - there's hope.  Over time, you can win her over to your side.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:58:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

FYI, she was convinced by the news media.   Compltely uninformed.  Thinks Iraq was a big mistake, and that its an utter mess.  I've shown her the Iraq blogs, and the  postings from our men over there, but she's lost it.  

Jeezum Crow.   I liked this one a lot.  She's a shooter, goes to the range,  and has lots of similar interests to me.  But this... well. ..  what can I say.

Jesus man, don't give up yet.  The stronger personality always changes the weaker one.  KEEP WORKING AND DON'T GIVE UP THE PIE
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:59:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You have terrible taste in women. (as do I)

She pretends to be a shooter, to like going to the range, and to have similar interests as you.

Just more proof that WAPCE

(Women Are Pure Concentrated Evil)

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:59:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck her raw all weekend, vote GWB on tuesday and as kerry gives his "I just lost" speech, slap a W-04 sticker on her forehead and kick her ass to the curb.
Then post pics.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:00:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Break out the baseball bat and use both ends on her.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:01:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Fuck her raw all weekend, vote GWB on tuesday and as kerry gives his "I just lost" speech, slap a W-04 sticker on her forehead and kick her ass to the curb.
Then post pics.

+1
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:01:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Vote for a NEW girlfriend!!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:01:53 PM EDT
[#8]
The election isn't until Tuesday...get to work on her!  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:02:20 PM EDT
[#9]
just flush the girlfriend along with the johns
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:02:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Keep her busy on Tuesday - get someone to cover you for while you vote.

BTW, the shooting, cooking, and so on is - A Trap!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:03:04 PM EDT
[#11]

When you do dump her, I beg of you to use this method and then post the results.  (her angry emails etc)

You send her an email that says only:

Welcome to Dumpsville.

Population -------------->  YOU!

Zen

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:04:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Then post pics.

Thats harsh, but must be done

+100000000000000000
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:06:14 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Then post pics.

+1
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:07:50 PM EDT
[#14]
She is hoping to change you after you are married and have kids. It IS a trap!

Bob
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:09:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Well, I've been working on her for a number of weeks.

She is (or, er was) one of the real live undecided voters.

Intelligent, ivy leage educated, lawyer.   She's not afraid of guns and is actually a pretty good shot.  But her problems, as I see them are:

1.   She and her family are so wealthy that they have NEVER been in the position where a change in tax policy kicked them in the ass.   In other words, while her family has always paid much more in taxes than most of us here, they've never had a change in tax policy fuck with their basic life necessities.  I have.  I remember suddenly one year the democrats took over congress and raised taxes all to hell (and, ahem, Bush Sr signed) and suddenly I had government cheese and clolthes and beat to crap toys from goodwill wrapped in newspaper under the Christmas tree.

2.  She actually beleives that if we back off the terrorists would leave us alone.  Now, get this:  She's Jewish with family in Israel.   And she's still thick enough to believe this stuff.   I'm at a complete and total loss.

3.  She gets all of her news "at 10:00"   -- the "Bush Memos" had been proven a hoax for three weeks and she calls me and says "so what do you think about Bush now that its been proven that  he was AWOL or some such."

Plus, I'm getting tired of the relationship tax again.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:13:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Ok Gonzo, I have never held my and I wont start now. [nomex-on]

Your girl has all the good qualities from what you say. Shooting, range, interests, etc. You claim she was convinced by the media.

She should dump you for not being able to be her complete Master & braintrust. If she is gullible enough to follow the medias lead, she is gullible enough to be led. That makes it your job to give her her  leading.  Now get your ass back in there and do your job.

And do not listen to the haters who say dump dump dump. You have work to do. Now pull out your A game and do it. Close the deal. Be a real Mack.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:29:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Tuesday morning fix her a nice breakfast with eggs, bacon, hash browns, and orange juice w/GHB

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:30:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Well, I've been working on her for a number of weeks.

She is (or, er was) one of the real live undecided voters.

Intelligent, ivy leage educated, lawyer.   She's not afraid of guns and is actually a pretty good shot.  But her problems, as I see them are:

1.   She and her family are so wealthy that they have NEVER been in the position where a change in tax policy kicked them in the ass.   In other words, while her family has always paid much more in taxes than most of us here, they've never had a change in tax policy fuck with their basic life necessities.  I have.  I remember suddenly one year the democrats took over congress and raised taxes all to hell (and, ahem, Bush Sr signed) and suddenly I had government cheese and clolthes and beat to crap toys from goodwill wrapped in newspaper under the Christmas tree.

2.  She actually beleives that if we back off the terrorists would leave us alone.  Now, get this:  She's Jewish with family in Israel.   And she's still thick enough to believe this stuff.   I'm at a complete and total loss.

3.  She gets all of her news "at 10:00"   -- the "Bush Memos" had been proven a hoax for three weeks and she calls me and says "so what do you think about Bush now that its been proven that  he was AWOL or some such."

Plus, I'm getting tired of the relationship tax again.  

DON'T GIVE UP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! GET BACK IN THEIR AND FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:31:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Wait to dump her Monday night. She will be worked up and forget to vote.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:35:06 PM EDT
[#20]
You know the routine....

Pooper and pics!!

j/k

Work on her.  It took me awhile to turn my wife into a conservative, but she now sees the light!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:35:25 PM EDT
[#21]
no shit I would have to dump her.  All that other good stuff doesn't count when she is willing to be willfully ignorant.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:41:31 PM EDT
[#22]

I have and even BETTER IDEA!!!  

Tell her that the two of you will vote together on tuesday.  (but you vote very early in the day without her)

And then get her so drunk that she passes out (or something) so she misses her opportunity to vote.

Or, you tell her that there is no point in both of you voting (because you will be cancelling each other out and take her out to dinner instead)  Of course you will have already voted that morning.

In that way, not only do you get to vote Bush, but you keep her from voting Kerry.  It's like you get to vote twice for Bush.

Stupid people have no business voting.  

Zen

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:44:11 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
She is hoping to change you after you are married and have kids. It IS a trap!

Bob

It IS a trap. Dump her on the other side of the state on monday night, so she has to hike home. She won't be in the mood to vote tuesday.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:45:31 PM EDT
[#24]
C'mon Gonzo. You know the drill..... pooper, pics........
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:52:09 PM EDT
[#25]
She is rich?
Does she do other chicks?

You are half way to perfection.
Seriously.
Convert her.
Show her Al Sharpton and the rest of the democrats plan for Israel.
To let the UN and EU dictate to Israel.
How any jew is a democrat is beyond me.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:02:04 PM EDT
[#26]

An even BETTER BETTER idea.

Just look at her totally seriously and tell her that you could never be with someone who voted Kerry and that if she does, you will dump her.

And then after the election (when she votes Bush) dump her anyway!  

Zen

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:04:26 PM EDT
[#27]
If you've ever been interested in any type of weird sodomy now is your chance to try it out.   Either she'll leave you, or your pimp hand will be so strong, that bitch will be asking you who she should vote for.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:08:10 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Then post pics.

+1

+1 more
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:14:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Just do what the women do to us..........

Hold out on "sexual favors" until she comes around!

That or what Zen suggested with the following changes:

Up early, go vote.

Go back home, fix her breakfast in bed, tell her how beautiful, intelligent, witty, etc. she is and tell her since we will cancel each others vote out, "Why don't we just spend the day together in bed?" and pamper her all day with bubble baths, foot massages, oral pleasure, etc. until the polls close.  

Then, dump her!

If the above doesn't work, it's the 3 P's. (post pooper pics
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:14:16 PM EDT
[#30]
SIIHP--POST PICS
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:14:40 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

OMG!! She only has to read/see/hear the latest from OBL to see that OBL wants us to elect Kerry so that Israel get's kicked to the curb!

I can't believe that ANY Jew would want to see one of the best friends that Israel ever had be thrown out of office!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:18:27 PM EDT
[#32]
I think you're overreacting for dumping her over this.

It sounds more like she is not really voting "for" Kerry, rather "against" Bush.

If that is indeed the case (as opposed to serious and irreconcilable ideological differences), you may want to reconsider dumping her.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:19:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Give her a Dirty Sanchez then dump her.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:20:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:20:36 PM EDT
[#35]
I FEEL your pain........my current girlfriend is an awesome chic who is a Massachusetts liberal - only GOD can forgive me lol..........she is interesting in going shooting though - and is more open minded then most liberals. God help though if I do not convert her in time. There is hope though - and besides...........she is short and weighs 84 pounds soaking wet - you can't DUMP a hot midget!!!! Its one of the rules! Everyone needs a smoking hot midget in their life! Anyway - I am not so pussy whipped that I will sell my guns - I do have SOME principles........Okay - fine - dont believe me
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:21:37 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

She pretends to be a shooter, to like going to the range, and to have similar interests as you.

Zen

Listen to this guy.  All my GFs have enjoyed shooting.  Why might girls be interested in shooting?

1.  Lets get real, it is pretty fun and is better than twiddling your thums.  They might not like it for the guns as much as they do for the fact that it gets them off the couch.

2.  They are interested in YOU and since girls don't really have hobbies like guys do, they do whatever their BFs do.

Interest in shooting isn't the all inclusive trait!

+1 for Trap, hoping ot change you after you get married.

She's a lawyer?  Means she's old enough to know better.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:22:38 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

NO!!!

Stay with her through election day.

Just remember these two words: "Chloral Hydrate"

She won't be voting for ANYBODY.

(the above is for entertainment purposes only)
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:27:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Hang in there dude - hang in there.......The key is this - do not, at any time, compromise your beliefs or allow her control over your personal armory........everyone has slept with the enemy at least once lol........but make sure ya got the keys........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top