Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 7/16/2008 5:13:57 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/16/2008 5:21:11 PM EST by cableguy221]
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 5:16:33 PM EST
Hey,

Oy. Why don't they do a show called "Black in Africa" and show how ridiculously fucked up it is there compared to here.

Kevin "It's horrible!! Taxis won't pick me up..."
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 5:20:19 PM EST

Why not have a show on "White in America", or "Mexican in America", or "Iraqi in America"?
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 6:29:30 PM EST
Is it February again?
I guess kissing blacks' asses never gets old.

Prepping the crowd for OUR SAVIOR, Lord Obama.

B_S
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 6:50:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By Blue_Suiter:
Is it February again?
I guess kissing blacks' asses never gets old.

Prepping the crowd for OUR SAVIOR, Lord Obama.

B_S

Dang, beat too it.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 6:59:21 PM EST

Originally Posted By machinisttx:

Why not have a show on "White in America", or "Mexican in America", or "Iraqi in America"?

Who do you think asked for this to be put this on TV? I didn't...

FWIW, I was asked to be interviewed and I declined.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:04:52 PM EST
their problems our fault

nm that they rape, rob and murder us on a 10 to 1 ratio. thats our fault too
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:06:00 PM EST

Originally Posted By Just_Parker:
their problems our fault

Who is they?
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:06:39 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/16/2008 7:09:51 PM EST by Just_Parker]

Originally Posted By HK_Shooter_03:

their problems our fault

Who is they?

did you miss the rest of the thread?

they are speaking of "black in america" well "black people in america" rape rob and murder whites on a ten to one ratio.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:08:11 PM EST

their problems our fault

IBTL
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:09:29 PM EST

The Scandinavian Invasion Special from CNN
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:09:36 PM EST
that's why i dont watch CNN
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:09:53 PM EST

Who do you think asked for this to be put this on TV? I didn't...

FWIW, I was asked to be interviewed and I declined.

The Obamination?
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:10:20 PM EST

Originally Posted By Sleepy1988:

their problems our fault

IBTL

So statistics on crime with respect to race are incorrect?
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:11:09 PM EST
More brainwashing to prove how their cultural issues are "the man's" fault, stoke the fires of white guilt, and pave the way for Obama. Nothing to see here, move along.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:14:32 PM EST
it never ceases to amaze me that this kind of crap just slides by. i mean you will NEVER see whitey in america shows, or white history month, or half the other crap you see with people pulling the race card by throwing out their differences in our faces. oh but wait i forgot... white people are the only racists
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:14:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By TheKill:
More brainwashing to prove how their cultural issues are "the man's" fault, stoke the fires of white guilt, and pave the way for Obama. Nothing to see here, move along.

They also make the idiots hate whitey more. This leads to them doing things like slapping a 12 year old white girl's ass and then forming a mob to stomp in the head of her protesting father.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:16:22 PM EST

Originally Posted By abnormal:

They also make the idiots hate whitey more. This leads to them doing things like slapping a 12 year old white girl's ass and then forming a mob to stomp in the head of her protesting father.

What the hell are you all talking about?

There is a lot of collective "woe is me" going on right now. Ironic...
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:16:30 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/16/2008 7:17:18 PM EST by Nefarius]
Novembers going to be awesome. Going to work in downtown Atlanta without an AR will be out of the question.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:24:08 PM EST

Go hang out in a black ghetto some time. They in general really hate white people. The liberals and race baiters just reinforce and stoke that hate by blaming all of the problems on white racism.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:26:39 PM EST

Go hang out in a black ghetto some time. They in general really hate white people. The liberals and race baiters just reinforce and stoke that hate by blaming all of the problems on white racism.

Um. HK Shooter is black.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:27:35 PM EST

their problems our fault

Our lack of raping and murdering gives them a higher ratio. If we would do our part to create crime to get the police on our backs so he can take our babies who aint done nothin to jail, the ratio would equalize. Maybe then the world would be a better place.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:27:59 PM EST

He's referencing a recent attack at a fair in MN where 8 urban youth beat and stomped a father who objected to one of them fondling his 12 year old daughter.

Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:33:39 PM EST

Originally Posted By PFC-Demon:

Um. HK Shooter is black.

So?
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:34:25 PM EST

Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:34:32 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/16/2008 7:36:06 PM EST by BillofRights]

Um. HK Shooter is black.

Um, HK Shooter may not automatically feel safe in the Ghetto, just by virtue of being Black. There is the oft lamented phenomenon known as "Black on Black Crime" to consider. Just being Black is not going to exempt anyone from becoming a victim of crime. The inhabitants of the Ghetto may actually hate successful Black people even more than they hate whites.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:35:56 PM EST
Savages.

They come in all shapes, sizes, colors and are present in all locations.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:36:08 PM EST

Nah, it's not possible that some of us grew up and went to school with such people, no, not at all.

I saw significantly more racism coming from that side of the fence, and in all fairness, I also saw those who came from working families who exhibited no such thing.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:37:13 PM EST

Originally Posted By tommytrauma:

He's referencing a recent attack at a fair in MN where 8 urban youth beat and stomped a father who objected to one of them fondling his 12 year old daughter.

Urban? What are you insinuating?
I live in a metropolis, you got a problem with that?
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:40:57 PM EST

Originally Posted By Paveway_:
Savages.

Very true.
The ratio of shit heads to good folks is the issue.
Did I ever tell you the time I was in the jewish part of town and this gang of conservative jews were following me?
I was fucking terrified.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:41:03 PM EST

Originally Posted By jjohnson_714:
it never ceases to amaze me that this kind of crap just slides by. i mean you will NEVER see whitey in america shows, or white history month, or half the other crap you see with people pulling the race card by throwing out their differences in our faces. oh but wait i forgot... white people are the only racists

We've got the other eleven months.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:43:00 PM EST

Nah, it's not possible that some of us grew up and went to school with such people, no, not at all.

I saw significantly more racism coming from that side of the fence, and in all fairness, I also saw those who came from working families who exhibited no such thing.

Not possible at all. I was in the first batch of kids to be shipped to a traditionally black school when integration was foisted upon us (ironically, with help from my mother), and I only worked in the ghetto for 8 years.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=721832
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:43:36 PM EST
NAEP scores that show only 25% of black 17 year- olds read as well as the average white 17 year- old; nearly 90% of black 17 year- olds score below the average white 17 year- old in math; more than 90% of black 17 year- olds score below the average white 17 year- old in science. The average black high school graduate has the academic proficiency of the average white eighth grader. In some cases these figures have gotten worse over the last thirty years—and the bureaucracy has remained firmly entrenched.

The "entrenched bureaucracy's" response is "send more money". Yet school districts like Camden and D.C. have among the highest per-pupil expenditures in the nation while regularly returning the lowest test scores.

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=MGU0YjllOGY5NWRlOTQyYzhlNzdjZTdhODFhNDc2NmQ=

Not that this exactly fits in this thread, but I wanted to post it somewhere.

Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:43:54 PM EST

Originally Posted By Sylvan:

Savages.

Very true.
Did I ever tell you the time I was in the jewish part of town and this gang of conservative jews were following me?
I was fucking terrified.

Don't fuck with Lubavitchers.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:44:15 PM EST
Smug assholes who want to be recognized for being human. Racism will cease to exist when they stop demanding to be special because of their skin color.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:47:30 PM EST

Savages.

Very true.
I was fucking terrified.

Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:50:05 PM EST

Um. HK Shooter is black.

No he is one of us. That is all that matters.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 7:53:15 PM EST

Um. HK Shooter is black.

Yeah, all black people are poor and live in the ghetto.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 8:05:09 PM EST

Originally Posted By Melvinator2k0:

You, like others, appear to have completely missed the intent of what I was saying. The person telling him to go to "the ghetto" appeared to be coming from a condescending "You don't know what those people are like" perspective, implying that he was white and thought he was addressing someone else that was white. Not everyone here could have sat at a lunch counter in Birmingham in 1950 and some of the posts certainly have that "Good 'ole boy" ring to them.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 8:05:41 PM EST
must...reinforce....victimization..........mindset...
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 8:07:37 PM EST
I don't know why you guys are so surprised. Look how many black threads are here on arfcom which is +95% white

black sells apparently.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 8:07:46 PM EST

Originally Posted By Mateba:
must...reinforce....victimization..........mindset...

Everybody needs to play the victim card to further their agenda every now and again.

Here's a nice example.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 8:11:39 PM EST

Savages.

Very true.
I was fucking terrified.

Link Posted: 7/16/2008 8:36:10 PM EST

Um. HK Shooter is black.

I wonder what his foot tastes like.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 8:38:55 PM EST

Originally Posted By Melvinator2k0:

You, like others, appear to have completely missed the intent of what I was saying. The person telling him to go to "the ghetto" appeared to be coming from a condescending "You don't know what those people are like" perspective, implying that he was white and thought he was addressing someone else that was white. Not everyone here could have sat at a lunch counter in Birmingham in 1950 and some of the posts certainly have that "Good 'ole boy" ring to them.

How was he implying that he was white? Again, are ghettos something that only black people are familiar with?

It's almost 60 years later, things have changed. Stop looking at the past and at peoples skin color.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 8:43:13 PM EST
I wont be watching...
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 8:45:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By conservativeblkfem:
I wont be watching...

don't

Link Posted: 7/16/2008 8:46:00 PM EST

Not possible at all. I was in the first batch of kids to be shipped to a traditionally black school when integration was foisted upon us (ironically, with help from my mother), and I only worked in the ghetto for 8 years.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=721832

My mother went to a school with three(IIRC) other white kids. Guess how well she got treated.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 8:47:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By TheTracker:

I wont be watching...

don't

Don't worry--I already know what it is gonna be like...

Link Posted: 7/16/2008 8:54:53 PM EST

I wont be watching...

don't

CNN still puts this garbage on, Why don't they have a group of conservative blacks on talking? There not hard to find.

Not good ratings I guess.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 9:01:39 PM EST

I wont be watching...

don't

CNN still puts this garbage on, Why don't they have a group of conservative blacks on talking? There not hard to find.

Not good ratings I guess.

CNN and other networks like them are secretly racist. They don't want to show any positive images of non-white folks, especially not black ones. Just the bad side of things, so they can reinforce stereotypes and further keep those "minorities" (offensive term if you ask me) down by showing them how America "truly" feels about them.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top