Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
4/22/2019 5:32:20 PM
Posted: 4/19/2007 8:54:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/19/2007 8:54:47 PM EDT by dsg2003gt]
Ill post up some of my past and current 1911s...

and last but not least...

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:56:49 PM EDT
Oooo!

I'm takin that as a challenge. By the time I get to 1911 I am gonna have some 1911 hotness of my own to post
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:00:35 PM EDT
Nice. Do you like the Kimber Warrior or the Springfield Operator better?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:02:21 PM EDT
Love the Colt.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:03:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By CanvasBack:

I still have the Kimber...that should answer your question.

The springfield is a very well made gun and was incredibly accurate. I bought that operator about a year ago, and its weight and pita take-down had me get rid of it. The kimber is field ready with the correct guide rod setup and fixed sights and no internal safeties. I really enjoy the kimber, although the finish could be more durable.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:08:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By dsg2003gt:

The springfield is a very well made gun and was incredibly accurate. I bought that operator about a year ago, and its weight and pita take-down had me get rid of it. The kimber is field ready with the correct guide rod setup and fixed sights and no internal safeties. I really enjoy the kimber, although the finish could be more durable.

That is what I imagined, the warrior is probably going to be my next buy after I get done building my current AR project.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:11:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/19/2007 9:17:27 PM EDT by dsg2003gt]

Originally Posted By dsg2003gt:

That is what I imagined, the warrior is probably going to be my next buy after I get done building my current AR project.

I have about 500 rds through it as of yesterday and still have no malfunctions with various ammo so it is also incredibly reliable.
Top Top