Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2001 10:55:51 AM EDT
I mean sheeesh!!

First I buy her this really cool Bushmaster 20" A3.

Then I supply with with plenty of mags and ammo.

Then she pelts me with brass while I spot for her.

Then, if I beg her long enough, she even lets me shoot it sometimes.

Then I have to listen to her snicker all the way to the target and back  because her groups are so much smaller!!!!

Women, can't live without 'em, can't outshoot them. Well at least I can't.  I best hurry up and get her to AZ before one of you sly dogs out there snatch her away from me!

Just kidding dear [:D]

edited so she would not hurt me....too bad!
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 11:12:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I've seen ARlady shoot, and I know what she carries.  I suspect that if I ever tried to shoot her (and I never would) I would be the one with the gunshot wound.  Probably a little lower than Center Mass.

She really seems to nail that spot whenever she shoots bad guy silohuetes(sp?)
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 12:21:07 PM EDT
[#2]
well, MR. Matt S, if you're so tired of me, i'm sure i could find a nice gentleman who can appreciate my many good qualities (shooting, cooking, shooting, intelligence, shooting, sense of humor, shooting) and give me lots of love and affection.

care to re-think your post?  [:D]

did i mention i love to shoot?
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 12:23:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I just love a lady that has .308, I mean 308 posts!!!!

Link Posted: 6/13/2001 12:26:01 PM EDT
[#4]
The above is what we refer to as "gun love"...

CMOS [:)]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 12:39:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm sure i could find a nice gentleman who can appreciate my many good qualities (shooting, cooking, shooting, intelligence, shooting, sense of humor, shooting) and give me lots of love and affection..........
View Quote

Damn Matt, you better watch your shit there bro!! I know of several guys that would LOVE to find a WOMAN with those AWESOME QUALITIES!!

Hell, I bought my wife the exact weapon that she wanted and still can't get her to go shooting with me. I was more than happy to load mags for her everytime we went, and it still didn't help her enjoy it. You got one, better keep her..........they are 1 in a MILLION!!!!

DK [:D]

I guess it is not all bad though, I can go shooting without listening to the garbage. [;)]

Link Posted: 6/13/2001 12:55:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
shooting, cooking, shooting, intelligence, shooting, sense of humor, shooting and give me lots of love and affection.
View Quote

Oh yeah, by the way, do you have a sister????

Link Posted: 6/13/2001 1:33:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't let her fool ya guys,  I cooked about 60% of the time we were together, and she tricks you into doing housework!!!!

I am still trying to figure out how she does that? [confused]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 1:55:17 PM EDT
[#8]
"tricks you into doing house work"?  let me tell you something buddy.  there was no "tricking" to it.  if you ever did the house work it was because you let it get to such a sty state that i wouldn't touch it.  as it is, you were lucky i didn't call in the guys from the EPA to put your house on the Superfund site list.

quit trying to make me seem worse than i am.

[:D]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 1:58:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Ouch!!

Ummm, she has a little bit of a temper there don't she Matt!! [^]

You still didn't say if you had a sister though.......

Link Posted: 6/13/2001 2:24:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 3:21:49 PM EDT
[#11]
nope, no sis.  no sibs at all for that matter.  only brat here.  can't you tell?  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 3:28:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I thought the saying went... "can't live with them..can't shoot them
View Quote

Well I think OJ might have some ideas.  I hear he's comming out with a book.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 3:34:57 PM EDT
[#13]
I can see who wears the pants in that relationship! [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 3:58:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Ybbeat, it's called friendly bantering.  we both know where we stand in the relationship.  he's definitely the man and i'm definitely the women, at least the last time i checked.

as to wearing the pants, i wear jeans a lot, does that count?
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 6:57:23 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm sick of her too. That's why I let you have her back. [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top