Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2002 10:15:45 AM EDT
A few years ago I significantly reduced my firearms collection.  You know the story...  You being to find guns that you didn't know you had, every square inch of storage space is stuffed full of accessories, your safe is filled past capacity etc.

In the process I sold all of my Mossbergs and vowed "never again to buy their vile products."

Well, last week the guys at the local gun shop invited me to their 3 Gun Match.  I agreed before I remembered that I didn't have the 3rd gun (aka riot gun).  So I bought a Mossberg 590.  I had one a few years back but never shot it.  I didn't want to sink $800+ into a riot gun, simply because I'm not fond of them.  So I opted for another Mossberg.  

Oh heck!  I'm going to have a lot of fun with this one!
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 10:27:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
A few years ago I significantly reduced my firearms collection.  You know the story...  You being to find guns that you didn't know you had, every square inch of storage space is stuffed full of accessories, your safe is filled past capacity etc.

In the process I sold all of my Mossbergs and vowed "never again to buy their vile products."

Well, last week the guys at the local gun shop invited me to their 3 Gun Match.  I agreed before I remembered that I didn't have the 3rd gun (aka riot gun).  So I bought a Mossberg 590.  I had one a few years back but never shot it.  I didn't want to sink $800+ into a riot gun, simply because I'm not fond of them.  So I opted for another Mossberg.  

Oh heck!  I'm going to have a lot of fun with this one!
View Quote

I love my 590A1 did you get the ghost ring sight's on it?
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 10:48:58 AM EDT
[#2]
tayous1,

It's the parked version with the obligatory bayonet lug and ghost ring sights.

My father-in-law has an old Mossberg that he's hunted with (read: abused) since the early '60's and it's still going strong.

I'm sure that I'll get a lot of use out of my new 590.

[shotgun]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top