Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2002 5:24:38 PM EDT
Bellevue Police are notifying residents of a Level III Sex Offender moving into northeast Bellevue...
[url]http://www.ci.bellevue.wa.us/page.asp?view=7625[/url]
For reference, I'm at the 17400 block of NE 14th St.  So he's about two blocks away.  I have a mom, and a little sister, and there are 6 more little girls living on my street, and quite a few more in the general area.

55 days until 21 (and counting).
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 11:41:44 PM EDT
[#1]
[img]http://www.ci.bellevue.wa.us/departments/Police/img/bpd_fang_0102.jpg[/img]

Bellevue Police are notifying residents of a Level III Sex Offender moving into northeast Bellevue.  Fang is not wanted at this time.  This is a community notification only.

August Fang recently moved to the 1400 block of 172nd Place NE, Bellevue.   Fang is required to register as a sex offender as a result of one conviction for Attempted Rape Second Degree with Forcible Compulsion.

In January 2000, Fang impulsively and violently attacked an 18 year-old employee of a North Bend outlet mall in front of a female bystander.  Fang asked the victim. “Which one should I choose?”  When the victim asked Fang what he was referring to, Fang replied “For Sex!”  Fang slammed the victim into a counter, and dragged her to the back room.   Fang repeatedly choked and fondled her, and attempted to remove her clothing before the bystander intervened.  Fang offered his thanks and walked away.   The victim was physically and emotionally traumatized.  Fang participated in Sex Offender treatment while incarcerated. His criminal history and psychological profile have led authorities to classify him as a Level III Sex Offender (High risk for re-offense).  This classification allows the Bellevue Police Department to disclose relevant, necessary, and accurate information to the public.

Fang is described as:
Asian Male
19 years old
5'-4" tall, 160lbs
Black hair
Brown eyes
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 2:20:16 AM EDT
[#2]
It doesn't sound like he spent too much time in the slammer.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 4:15:51 AM EDT
[#3]
He looks like somebody that got his ass beat repeatedly in school. Doesn't sound very bright either.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 4:30:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Why are people like this allowed to continue breathing, or to retain their genitals? This asshole might keep his mouth shut long enough to reproduce some day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top