Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 5:58:14 PM EST
Does anyone here notice they react differently to beer then they do liquor I ask this because I usually down 12 or so shots before I stop drinking, yet when I'm drinking beer I'll be shit faced after 8 beers . Yet I have friends who can drink a 12 pack and act sober, but if they drink the hard stuff they will pass out after the 6 or so shot.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:06:08 PM EST
i can drink beer until i decide to go to bed with the end result being i talk more and actually increase in wit, (read: smartass, but not combatively so)

i can drink whiskey, become the biggest asshole on planet earth and not remember why i pissed off everybody i was out with the next day

P.S. i don't drink liquor anymore
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:14:05 PM EST

Originally Posted By TexRdnec:
i can drink whiskey, become the biggest asshole on planet earth and not remember why i pissed off everybody i was out with the next day

Yea I've had a few days that went like this

Me: What happened last night?
Friends: Asshole, don't even talk to me
Me: What did I do?
Friends: Oh you better know what you did dick head
Me: No I seriously don't remember a thing
Friends: Well fuck you

Whenever this happens I'll find out the story from someone else, say I'm sorry to whomever I offended and get drunk and do it all again.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:15:33 PM EST
I'm WAY past drinking shots. I like to know what goes on during the course of the evening.

Since I moved to Aridzona my tolerence for drinking is about 1/3 of what it was when I lived in the PRK.

I can still pretty much drink Cuba Libres until the cows come home, but my tolerence for beer has plummeted. Kinda strange.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:15:51 PM EST

Originally Posted By TexRdnec:
i can drink beer until i decide to go to bed with the end result being i talk more and actually increase in wit, (read: smartass, but not combatively so)

P.S. i don't drink liquor anymore

Amen, brother.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:17:47 PM EST
actually, i LOVE wild turkey, crown, makers mark, etc.............

my WIFE was the determining factor in my stopping the drinking of liquor

APPARENTLY i drank alot of wild turkey, passed out, my mother in law called, i was closest to the phone, answered the phone..................."what the fuck do you want?"

and that was all she wrote.....................
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:20:22 PM EST

Originally Posted By Mmanwitgun:

Yea I've had a few days that went like this

Me: What happened last night?
Friends: Asshole, don't even talk to me
Me: What did I do?
Friends: Oh you better know what you did dick head
Me: No I seriously don't remember a thing
Friends: Well fuck you

Whenever this happens I'll find out the story from someone else, say I'm sorry to whomever I offended and get drunk and do it all again.

That sounds just like me after a few port visits my last Med cruise. I woke up on a beach once in Rhodes and to this day can't remember how I got there.
Top Top