Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/19/2005 7:06:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/19/2005 7:07:04 AM EDT by General_Tso]
Hi, folks.

I was driving to lunch the other day, and I saw a pretty strange sight. A dude had a pair of TESTICLES hanging from the back of his truck. I'm not one to judge, but having a sack hanging from my hitch isn't really my thing. Anyone have any other strange driving sightings?

Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:08:27 AM EDT
Ahhh...yes, the ever-popular Truck Nuts. That's where guys hang their nuts after the wife rips them off for spending so much on the truck!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:09:19 AM EDT
A friend of mine had some, called them his " truck-nuts". In the back glass he had sticker reading " Git'r'done". He got kinda pissed when I turned his suped up bronco into a Unich. Then held his nuts hotage for a few weeks.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:10:12 AM EDT
I have a 68 Camaro with a 396 L-89 engine. When I take it to the drag strip
or a car show I hang a pair under the rear end.

My big block has "balls"... gets a few laughs now and then
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:10:26 AM EDT

Originally Posted By FatMan:
Ahhh...yes, the ever-popular Truck Nuts. That's where guys hang their nuts after the wife rips them off for spending so much on the truck!

I didn't know this was a popular...umm...accessory.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:11:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:12:00 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TexasSIG:

Did you post a pic of that in the Team Forum? You should. I'm a big Camaro fan.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:13:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DoubleFeed:
You've never seen those before? They're relatively common in Texas.
I didn't get a picture of it, but I saw a trailered late model Ford Ranger wearing what looked like about 10 inch bright gold spoke rims, and about 12 inch tires. Looked absolutely ridiculous.

No, never! Texas is a ballsier state than Ohio, I have to stay. That Ranger sounds bizarre!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:14:49 AM EDT

Originally Posted By General_Tso:

Originally Posted By TexasSIG:

Did you post a pic of that in the Team Forum? You should. I'm a big Camaro fan.

No, I didnt notice a thread, I will go over and post a couple.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:17:43 AM EDT
I live in a major metro area and one evening I saw a man walking down the road with a deer over his sholder. Must have been road kill, , but 8 miles from downtown? Little odd I would say.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 8:36:24 AM EDT
I was driving down I-35 (southbound), and saw a late 70's Buick flip over. I pulled over to help out, as I was right behind it, and 9 young hisPanic males hopped out, looked around, flipped their car back over, and drove off like nothing happened.

DPS showed up within about 5 minutes of the accident, but them mazcans were already gone. I was laughing my ass of, and the DPS guy didnt know what was so funny, til I told him. He started laughing, got on the radio, and told dispatch, and they started laughing.

I should thank those guys, because I later got pulled over by a DPS trooper around Georgetown, and I asked him if he heard about the accident above, and with a grin and a lil laugh in voice he said "yeah". I told him I was the one who called it in, and told the responding trooper about. We got into a laughfest about it, and he asked me what he pulled me over for. I said I didnt know. With that, he walked away.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 8:39:52 AM EDT
Somewhere in Indiana or Illinoise there is a town nomed Floyd's Knob
Top Top