Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2005 11:22:52 AM EDT
I know this is really late but I'm looking fora website that makes quality leather products (Get your mind out of the gutter!).. More specifically leather checkbook holders.

My mom has a leather bond checkbook holder that has a calculator on one side and her checks on the other.  The outside has rings to hold her pen which in turn holds the checkbook closed.

She''s had this thing for 20 years now and its starting to fall apart.

Anyone know a website that may carry something like this or could make it??

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:24:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I wish I could find a nice VELCRO leather wallet without logos on it for my grandmother.  Same story, hers is falling apart...
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:35:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't remember if they have checkbook covers but I think I Kramer Leather has wallets. Thier gun leather is outstanding.  www.kramerleather.com
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:40:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Was just recently hunting for one. Check the Dooney & Burke Site
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:43:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top