Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2004 5:30:32 AM EDT
My Wife and I, along with our parents and my uncle & aunt are heading down to see the President today. He is speaking at my town's new Natatourium this afternoon. We have a chance at getting a pretty good seat at the rally. I will post pics later.

Is it weird that I am so excited about this?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:31:20 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My Wife and I, along with our parents and my uncle & aunt are heading down to see the President today. He is speaking at my town's new Natatourium this afternoon. We have a chance at getting a pretty good seat at the rally. I will post pics later.

Is it weird that I am so excited about this?Hell no, id be uber excited myself

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:44:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Is it weird that I am so excited about this?

HELL NO!

I would drive miles and miles and wait next to a fat bitch named Rosie just to SEE the man!

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:46:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:57:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I met the POTUS in Aug. here in Phoenix. Also, Sen. John McCain, John Kyle, Rep. Trent Franks, J.D. Heyworth. Was doing the telephone work for the White House Communications Agency (WHCA) from the local phone company. Was backstage for his political rally at the Veterans Memorial Colliseum in Phx. Az. What a show. Got to see the CAT team (combat attack team) & all their really cool M16 adaptations . Those guys all looked like Arnold or Jessy and had suff hanging on them I had no clue what it did.

Tell him HELLO from a Buckeye living in Arizona for me!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:00:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Telll him I said hi.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:11:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Get your pic with him in it if you can.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:47:48 AM EDT
[#7]

That's very close for me.

But I can't even handle standing in a checkout line for 5 mins, much less standing in a line that long for hours Have fun.  Spit on a protester for me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top